UntiMarketon - Why Choose Us?

The Korea Elevator Safety Technology Institute is an affiliated institution of the Korea Elevator Safety Corporation established in accordance with Article 22 of the Elevator Safety Management Act

The Korea Elevator Safety Technology Institute is an affiliated institution of the Korea Elevator Safety Corporation established in accordance with Article 22 of the Elevator Safety Management Act. It supports the certification of elevators and elevator safety parts, research and development of new elevator technologies. The 100-meter-high tower building owned by the Korea Institute of Technology supports tests and tests of small and medium-sized elevator companies, and is also a popular tourist attraction with a glance at Geochang-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do.

Marketone, which has installed contactless elevator buttons, has been receiving management know-how and technology from the Korea Institute of Technology for a year from September last year to September this year. Marketone expects contactless elevator buttons to be installed in earnest from this year, and has continued to be installed at various institutions such as Cheongju International Airport, Gatekeeper, Iander Bouton Apartment, and Yeongdeungpo Tax Office.

The contactless elevator system is a technology that applies hologram technology to existing elevator buttons to float virtual buttons in the air, and operates existing buttons without contacting the instrument by touching the buttons in the air instead of the existing buttons. The biggest advantage is that it adds the value of the space and allows the elevator button to be operated in a non-contact manner. In addition, 20 years have passed since the introduction of existing holograms, and although they could only be seen in the dark or in theaters, Marketone's hologram is a convergence technology that can be commercially used as a hologram that reproduces clear images (images) even in bright outdoors and is derived from outside the instrument.

-

Company Name : Marketone Co., Ltd.

Name: Changjun Yang

Email: info@marketons.net

Address: #10, 7th floor, 578 Seolleung-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 06153 (Samseong-dong, Taejeong Building)

KoreaPhone : 02-6949-0514

Website: https://www.marketons.net/