Marketon - KIOSK 12 for Museum

"How do you recognize my touch?"After experiencing the holographic touch system, the visitor clicked on the kimchi stew menu floating in the air and the order was completed

After experiencing the holographic touch system, the visitor clicked on the kimchi stew menu floating in the air and the order was completed. The audience kept waving their hands as if they were amazed.

At the Ministry of Science and ICT and National IT Industry Promotion Agency (NIPA) pavilion, companies that were recognized for their ideas and growth potential and received support for idea and business advancement, networking opportunities, funds and customized mentoring participated and disclosed their achievements.

Marketon captivated visitors by introducing a hologram touch system. 

Marketon was selected as a non-face-to-face leading service activation project in the field of daily life in 2022 hosted by the Ministry of Science and ICT and NIPA and received support for commercialization.

The goal of the project is to develop, demonstrate, and disseminate leading non-face-to-face services that are closely related to people's daily lives.

Marketone's hologram has a clear image even in daylight or under bright lighting, and is easy to recognize as it is a hovering type. When you place your hand on the hovering hologram, the sensor recognizes the coordinates of your finger and presses the button. It is attracting attention as a technology that can prevent disease infection through machine contact at the source.

Changjun Yang, CEO of Marketon, explained, "We have completed the development of the technology and are pursuing mass production of the product," adding, "The technology will be able to be used in various fields such as elevators and automobiles."

-

Company Name : Marketone Co., Ltd.

Name: Changjun Yang

Email: info@marketons.net

Address: #10, 7th floor, 578 Seolleung-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 06153 (Samseong-dong, Taejeong Building)

KoreaPhone : 02-6949-0514

Website: https://www.marketons.net/