Marketon - Elevator Entrance

Marketon is a company specializing in hologram technology

Marketon is a company specializing in hologram technology. In 2021, with support from the National IT Industry Promotion Agency, it developed the 'Hologram Touch System' and is applying and expanding hologram technology to various fields such as KOISK, bank ATMs, security products, and door locks. In particular, as non-face-to-face technology is attracting attention due to COVID-19, the company has commercialized a 'non-contact elevator button system' that combines hologram technology and IOT sensor technology, and is receiving great response in the market.

In this exhibition, Marketone will demonstrate products such as hologram door locks, hologram elevator buttons, and hologram kiosks, and introduce the advantages of clear and realistic hovering-type hologram technology through promotional videos.

Infocar's 'Smart Vehicle Scanner'

Infocar, a company specializing in vehicle data analysis, is the No. 1 OBD2-based vehicle management platform company in Korea, breaking down the entry barrier to the vehicle management field, which was the exclusive domain of experts, and leading driver-centered vehicle management. It provides services such as vehicle failure diagnosis, driving style analysis, and consumables management through a smart vehicle scanner and dedicated app, providing convenience and safety to drivers.

In this exhibition, InfoCar will demonstrate how to use key functions through demonstrations of various functions, such as diagnosis and deletion of fault codes and data monitoring, in addition to product displays.

-

Company Name : Marketone Co., Ltd.

Name: Changjun Yang

Email: info@marketons.net

Address: #10, 7th floor, 578 Seolleung-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 06153 (Samseong-dong, Taejeong Building)

KoreaPhone : 02-6949-0514

Website: https://www.marketons.net/