GFI - About Aegis

Aegis means a shield that is said to have been given by the god Zeus to the god Athena

It is a brand of microcapsules that were created by the fusion of organic and inorganic synthesis, materials, electricity, and eco-friendly technologies.

Microcapsules detect temperature so that they can quickly extinguish and preemptively respond to initial fires.

Aegis is a safety material technology that fundamentally prevents disasters and protects life.

GFI is a safety technology-based company using materials, polymers, and eco-friendly technologies. It aims to grow into a safety industry mecca that improves safety technology to the next level, protects the lives and safety of the people, and creates a new paradigm for the global economy. The main business areas include microcapsule fire extinguishers and chemical products manufacturing, specialized fire fighting facility construction, and fire fighting facility design.

Digestive microcapsules perform the function of extinguishing an initial fire by spraying fire extinguishing substances inside the microcapsule at a specific temperature at the same time. It is an active fire extinguishing product that is installed close to the expected point of fire and extinguished immediately after the initial fire occurs to block the spread of large fires. Capsules are a micro-unit independent fire extinguisher that can be combined with various products and is a key technology that can be applied to society as a whole by developing and producing fusion and composite products with innovative fire safety technology.

As an automatic detection system that does not require power, it does not require separate maintenance and is an eco-friendly product that is easy to install and specializes in extinguishing early fires.

-

Company Name : GFI
Name : LEE SANGSUP
Email: info@gfi-aegis.com
Address: 20-42, Hwanggeum 3-ro 39beon-gil, Yangchon-eup, Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea. Head office GFI
Website: www.gfi-aegis.com