CaretBio - Eco wing boxes

Caret Bio manufactures and distributes "eco wing boxes" that maximize customer convenience while protecting the environment by utilizing the technology patent of EcoLife Packaging

Caret Bio manufactures and distributes "eco wing boxes" that maximize customer convenience while protecting the environment by utilizing the technology patent of EcoLife Packaging. The company explained that it is designed safely with patented buffer box technology and is strongly fixed without worrying about heavy metals and harmful chemicals by using eco-friendly hot-melt adhesive used in food packaging.

According to the recent data released by the Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry, companies' ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) activities actually affect consumers' purchase of products as a culture that values social value is actively established throughout the industry.

In addition, 88.3% of respondents said they are willing to pay more additional prices for products from companies with excellent ESG such as eco-friendliness, social contribution, and preferential treatment for workers compared to the same products of competitors. With the rapid spread of ESG management, retailers such as cosmetics, food, home shopping, and large discount stores are actively applying eco-friendly packaging materials.

-

Company Name : CARETBIO

Name : Yu, Hyeon Jeong

Email:

Address: 2F 235, Baekbeom-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea

Phone : 010-3285-8713

Website: https://global.caretstore.co.kr