Pet Company and Dr. Oregonin Sign Strategic Agreement for Pet Health Innovation

On August 12, Pet Company (CEO Kim Ji-yeon) signed a strategic memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Dr. Oregonin (CEO Choi Seon-eun), a company specializing in the development of natural drug candidates, at their headquarters in Gwanggyo, Gyeonggi Province. This agreement encompasses various projects aimed at enhancing the health and welfare of pets, with a goal of developing innovative solutions by combining the expertise of both companies.

The first major focus of the agreement is the development of feed and natural drugs to prevent and mitigate muscle loss in senior dogs. The emphasis is on creating products that can effectively address muscle degradation in aging pets.

The second focus is on developing functional diet food and natural drugs for dog weight management, specifically targeting obesity and overweight issues in dogs.

The third focus involves developing a functional shampoo to inhibit and prevent hair loss in pets. This product aims to address the hair loss issues faced by pets and to maintain healthy skin conditions.

Lastly, there is a commitment to actively participate in the promotion and marketing of new drug products. Pet Company will engage actively in the effective marketing and promotion of these products.

This MOU signing represents a new turning point in the field of pet health management, and expectations are high for the outcomes of this collaboration.

CEO Kim Ji-yeon of Pet Company stated, "Our partnership with Dr. Oregonin is an important opportunity to strengthen our research and development efforts, and through this agreement, we aim to provide a variety of innovative solutions to enhance pet health."

CEO Choi Seon-eun of Dr. Oregonin expressed, "We are excited to participate in this innovative project for pet health and believe that through our combined expertise and resources, we can develop better products and contribute to improving the quality of life for pets."

Company Name : 'Dr. Oregonin'

Name : Sun-Eun Choi

Phone : 82+033-910-3080

Email : dr.oregonin@gmail.com

Websit : https://eng.dr-oregonin.com/

Address : 1, Kangwondaehak-gil, Chuncheon-si, Gangwon-do, Republic of Korea