Marketon - Call Button

A Marketon official said, "Like AR·VR and Metaverse, you can enjoy realistic videos without the need to use goggles or glasses

A Marketon official said, "Like AR·VR and Metaverse, you can enjoy realistic videos without the need to use goggles or glasses." He added, "These technologies can be used in various fields such as automobiles, financial institutions, chat GPT, security fields, and smart cities. It can also be applied to other fields. "In addition, as a premium product suitable for landmark buildings and cutting-edge facilities, it attracted attention from the United States, Singapore, and Dubai."

Marketone plans to use this overseas export to the US as an opportunity to enter the Singapore and Malaysian markets.

In order to enter the Singapore market, Marketon was selected for the global proof-of-concept (PoC) hosted by the Korea International Trade Association (KITA) in December last year and launched the 'AI Chat GPT service' with OCBC Bank (Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation) in March this year. The verification project is still in progress. OCBC Bank plans to continue placing orders for mass production even after the demonstration project, including preparing additional orders during the demonstration project period.

Changjun Yang, CEO of Marketon, said, "Marketone is continuously evolving, from hologram kiosks and security devices to holograms for museums," adding, "This year, we are launching a new service that combines AI and Chat GPT technology with a hologram virtual human." "We are developing and are bearing fruit in our overseas expansion," he said.

-

Company Name : Marketone Co., Ltd.

Name: Changjun Yang

Email: info@marketons.net

Address: #10, 7th floor, 578 Seolleung-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 06153 (Samseong-dong, Taejeong Building)

KoreaPhone : 02-6949-0514

Website: https://www.marketons.net/