Marketon - Hologram technology

Marketone is leading a new display industry based on hologram technology

Marketone is leading a new display industry based on hologram technology. Hologram technology is one of the immersive displays such as AR/VR and metaverse, but it has not received attention in the market so far. This is because existing holograms can only be seen in dark environments or have not been commercialized due to the disadvantages of not interacting with hologram screens.

However, the hologram technology developed by Marketon is a technology that can see a clear screen even in a bright environment, is displayed by protruding out of an instrument or box, and can interact with images in the air without a medium (媒質). These three innovations have the advantage of being able to enjoy realistic content without the need to wear goggles or glass, which is essential for metaverse and AR/VR, and because of this, it is expanding its application to various fields such as smart classrooms, museums, cars, and premium theaters.

"Hologram Touch Vision is a display that floats 3D holograms in the air and interacts with holograms even in bright environments," said Yang Chang-joon, CEO of Marketone. "Marketone's hologram can display holograms in the air without the use of a screen. In addition, the user can interact with images in the air without any direct touch with the device with the hologram. Because of these characteristics, there is no need to wear special glasses that other realistic displays such as AR/VR."

In this way, Marketone's hologram technology has made it possible to experience realistic images with the naked eye and apply them in various fields.

-

Company Name : Marketone Co., Ltd.

Name: Changjun Yang

Email: info@marketons.net

Address: #10, 7th floor, 578 Seolleung-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 06153 (Samseong-dong, Taejeong Building)

KoreaPhone : 02-6949-0514

Website: https://www.marketons.net/