X-BeamTech - WHY HXB EXPANDED BEAM CONNECTOR?

WHY HXB EXPANDED BEAM CONNECTOR?

It is a technology that transmits signals of optical fibers through lenses to parallel beams that are approximately 1,000 times more expanded, and unlike the existing method, it applies EXPANDED BEAM TECHNOLOGY that enables stable optical communication even in external environments such as pollution, shock, and vibration.

It can be applied to industries that have been difficult to introduce due to environmental factors such as defense/aircraft/ship/rail/heavy equipment/undersea resource exploration/broadcasting industry, and is attracting attention as a technology that can expand the optical and communication application field with an optimized optical network construction solution.

Meanwhile, "KES 2016," hosted by the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy and organized by the Korea Electronics and Information and Communication Industry Promotion Association, is an international exhibition attended by influential buyers, governments, and organizations, where you can experience next-generation convergence solutions such as industrial convergence, IT convergence, digital broadcasting, smart education, and e-health as well as No. 1 products in the global market such as mobile phones, semiconductors, and displays.

-Company Name : X-BEAM Tech
Name: Kimmy (KyungAh Kim)
Email: sales@xbeamtech.co.kr
Address: #304~306, KCC Welltz Valley, 205, Gasan digital 1-ro, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul, Korea
Phone : 010-2260-2280
Website: http://xbeamtech.co.kr/