CaretBio - Easy open box

Eco Wingbox has five domestic patents and has applied for Patent Cooperative Treatment (PCT) in nine countries, including the United States, Japan, China, and Europe

Eco Wingbox has five domestic patents and has applied for Patent Cooperative Treatment (PCT) in nine countries, including the United States, Japan, China, and Europe. As such, it is recognized for its expertise and technology in the field of eco-friendly packaging materials.

Eco Wingsbox has attracted 555 customers in Korea, including Skin Food, Dimar3, Rush Korea, and Roxitan, which are leading cosmetic companies in ESG management, and is rapidly emerging as a leading eco-friendly packaging material company as it has gained huge popularity in the industry. Detailed information on Eco Wingsbox is available on Caret Store, Carlet Bio's official store.

Kwon Young-sam, CEO of Caret Bio, said, "As the prolonged COVID-19 leads to the rapid growth of online shopping, the demand in the parcel and packaging market is increasing, and the business is likely to grow in the future with a business model consistent with the government's eco-friendly policy." "We will take the lead in creating social value with Caret Bio's products and business models that are highly interested and closely related to the ESG management of companies as global eco-friendly infrastructure regulations on environmental protection have been accelerated."

-

Company Name : CARETBIO

Name : Yu, Hyeon Jeong

Email:

Address: 2F 235, Baekbeom-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea

Phone : 010-3285-8713

Website: https://global.caretstore.co.kr