part two: dinner and swimming

"Wheres my room at? I'd like to put my stuff down and change." I say while I'm still looking at Kie and Pope,

"I'll show you if thats okay?" He questions while looking at John B." Theres a bathroom in the room you can change in."

"Yeah that's fine I guess, but don't fucking try anything JJ, or I swear to god." John B whispers to him in the scariest tone ever.

I follow JJ down the hall while flipping off john b and stop in front of my dads study. I was never allowed in there because the door was always locked.

I heard from the news that he disappeared at sea but until I see a body I won't belive he's dead. I shudder the sadness off of me and continue with JJ to a bigger room with a bathroom to the right and a queen sized bed.

"This is our room and-" He plops down on his back on the bed, "This is your bed." I decide to lay down next to him on my stomach.

"So blondie, yes that name is staying, what are you doing here? Are you also macking on my brother."

I don't think flirting is the best option, but there's no harm as long as we don't sleep together.

Even if we did sleep together, we wouldn't tell my brother because that would end in bloodshed between the two boys.

"No, I don't like dudes. Sorry to spoil the fun." He said it as if he was flirting back to me. I need to know why hes here "Why are you here?"

"You don't need to worry about all of that." He says in a low voice and I flop around on my stomach. "You hungry?" He says.

"Yeah, a little." He checks his phone and says, "We're about to go to the wreck soon," He looks up at me. "Hurry up and change if you wanna go." And he walks out.

I decided to change into some jean shorts and a tank top with a black zip up over. I let my hair down and slip on my shoes. I walk out to the living room and sit down on the couch.

JJ walks in from smoking on the front porch and looks at me weirdly. "Can I help you?" I say quietly. "Nah, just looking babe." He says and winks at me.

I huff out and take out my phone to check my messages when John B comes in and says "Cmon y'all lets go!" I jump up and follow them out the door. "I call shotgun!!" I yell and run to the van. I hop into the front seat and Kie climbs into the driver seat.

Pope, JB, Sarah, and JJ got into the back, "I do not trust the two of them being up front together we're gonna crash." Pope says and I overhear. "Hey! that's so not nice." I retort while giggling.

While on the way to the Wreck me and Kie started talking. "So, how long have you and Pope been together?" I say while looking over at her with my feet up on the dash. "A little while.

Most pople said they'd expected it to happen." She smiled happily and glanced between me and the road. We went quiet and I heard the boys talking in the back about whatever was on their mind.

We pulled up to the wreck and filed out. When we walked in, Kie introduced me to her parents.

"Hi mama," She hugged her mom and grabbed an apron. "This is Bea, she's John B's twin sister."

"What?? I didn't know he had a sister, let alone a twin!" She says with her hands on her hips, looking between me and JB.

"Wow, y'all really do look similar." She says amazed, still looking between us. "Okay! lets get seated." Kie says while directing us towards a table.

About 15 minutes after we ordered, Kie brought us our food. I scarfed that bitch down(sorry thats outta pocket oopsies guys).

Everyone finished eating and I went outside to the dock to explore the area more. "Jesus this place hasn't changed."

I whispered to myself. I sat down and hung my legs off the edge at the end of the dock.

After a few minutes of peace, I heard running and I turned around to see JJ and John B, shirtless, running to the end of the dock to jump off into the water, Sarah walking behind them.

She sat down next to me while stripping down to her bathing suit, "You coming?" she said to me.

"Um, I don't have a bathing suit on,, I didn't think to wear one." I said shyly. She hopped down into the water and swam near my feet,

"If I were you I would just wear that tank top and your underwear, the water feels amazing." I see JJ and John B splashing around and start contemplating it. "Fuck it"

I say and take off my jacket and shorts, leaving all my stuff in a pile at the end of the dock. I jump in the water, feeling the cold water surround me.