3

SENIOR YEAR FRIDAY
ellie's pov

"MOM!" i woke up quickly panting, "ellie? are you okay?" gabby woke up holding my face. "i c-can't bre-breath" i said panting and holding my chest. "i'll get you some water, okay?" she said rushing out. she came back quickly and gave me the glass. "here" she said.

i felt so better after drinking the water, "thank you" i said. "are you you okay, honey?" she asked rubbing my back. "i guess i had a panic attack?" i said, "they happen a lot ever since my mom and yulia" i explained.

"how come you haven't said anything?" she asked, "because i didn't want to make my problems everyone else's" i sighed. "ellie, we can't help you if you don't tell us what's wrong" she said. "i know, im sorry" i said.

text from evan🤍
evan🤍
baby, i'm sorry for ruining everything.
i love you and i'll do everything i can to make it up to you. please don't be mad at me anymore.
me
hi evan
i love you and i do forgive you. i'm sorry i overreacted.
evan🤍
i'm just so happy that you're talking to me again.
i know it's late but can i come see you?
me
gabby's over. but sure come over 💗

"everything okay with you guys?" she asked, "yes" i replied, "he's gonna come over" i smiled, "i hope that's okay." "it's more than okay" she smiled. "i'll bring up some snacks" she said heading downstairs.

i'm assuming evan was here because gabby opened the door. "hey, my love" evan kissing me, "hey" i said moving over on the bed. evan took off his shoes and laid down next to me. "i've missed you, you know" i smiled kissing him again. "uh sorry!" gabby said covering her eyes. we chuckled, "come on, goof" i said.

"you guys wanna watch a movie?" i asked, "we still have a scream marathon we didn't finish. scream 4 right?" i aksed. "uh yeah. i think so" evan said, gabby put it on the tv. we all comfy and ate the snacks that gabby brung up.

"chocolate covered strawberries, so good" i said feeding one to evan. "you guys are so cute, it's gross"
gabby said scrunching up her nose. "hey!" i said throwing a pillow at her face. "hey!" she laughed, throwing it back.

within seconds all three of us were in a full blown pillow fight. "smile!" gabby said taking a picture of me and evan laughing. "send it to me! we're so cute" i smiled. gabby laid by our feet watching the movie, "i love jill" i said, "me too" gabby agreed.

"what?" i asked, feeling evan staring at me. "you're just pretty" he shrugged. "go to sleep, you goof" i said moving his head away.

🌟 SATURDAY MORNING 11AM

we all woke up late since we stayed up watch scream 4 and 5. i groaned stretching my arms and legs, "AH!" gabby yelled falling off the bed, landing flat on her face. "oh my god" i said getting up, "are you okay?" i asked, "i'm fine" she said getting up.

"come on you guys hungry?" i asked, "i'll make breakfast" i smiled. "EVAN! GET UP!" i shouted jumping on the bed, he groaned "go away!" he said pulling the covers over his face.

"GET UP! GET UP!" i said, "OKAY!" he said grabbing me by my legs causing me to fall on top of him. "EW! i would get a room, but you're already in one" gabby said. i looked at evan and we bursted out laughing.

i put my slippers on and we all headed downstairs, "okay gabby your on bacon, evan you toast the bread, don't burn it and i'll make some sugar cookies!" i smiled. "sounds great" gabby and evan agreed.