20

DECEMBER
ellie's pov
time flew by so fast, it was already december. the next day was christmas eve, she was so excited to spend it with evan and his family. ryan decided to move out of eleanor's house, of course she was sad to be alone again. but she knew that he still blamed himself for what happened to her.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

"good morning, my love" evan said coming in the room with some breakfast, "you don't have to do this anymore" i chuckled. "well, too bad" he said placing the tray on the bed. "your favorite chocolate chip waffles, bacon, and some coffee" he said kissing my head.

"well, thank you, baby. i appreciate it" i smiled. "i can't believe our first christmas!" he excitedly, "i know me too! i can't wait" i said. "im sorry, you had to miss the last two soccer games" he said,  "don't worry, it's fine" i replied eating the waffles.

"do you like them?" he asked, "yes" i chuckled, "they're very good" i smiled. "hey eleanor!" his mom came in, "hey!" i smiled, "i just wanted to know, if there is anything special you want tonight?" she asked.

"can we order pizza?" i asked, "of course. pepperoni?" she asked, i smiled in response. "thank you for this" i smiled finishing up my breakfast. "i'm gonna go wash this. wanna watch a movie?" he asked.

"well actually gabby wanted to go the mall" i replied, "last minute christmas shopping" i added. "do you have to leave?" he asked "evan, i know you've been worried ever since newlon came back, he's gone now" i said.

"i know...i just worry about you. i can't help it" he sighed, "i know...but i'm fine, i promise! the doctor said i'm doing much better" i said. "can i come with you?" he asked, "evan" i said.

"i'm sorry. i don't mean to baby you, it's just i blamed ryan for what happened to you, but it was my fucking fault" he said covering his eyes with his hands.

"evan baby" i said, taking his hands. "i don't blame you at all" i said, "but you should be blaming me! fuck ellie! i let you go by yourself, knowing what the fuck he was capable of. i'm a dumbass" he said.

"hey! stop it. right now. you are not a dumbass. you are evan fletcher and i fucking love you to the death of me" i said looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

"please stop beating yourself up about what happened.
i'm better now. we can finally put everything behind us and be happy" i said. "i love you" he said.

"go have fun with, gabby. we'll have a christmas movie marathon when you get home" he smiled. "sounds perfect" i said. evan left the room and i got ready for the day. gabby said she was gonna be here by 12pm.

i got up and took a quick shower, i walked back to the room and picked out black nike sweatpants with a matching hoodie.

incoming gabby🫶🏼
gabby🫶🏼
hey girlie! i'll be there in 10
me
okay! see you soon

i quickly placed on some fuzzy socks and my ugg boots. i grabbed my things and headed downstairs. "have fun, sweetie!" his mom said. "thank you!" i said.

"please be careful" he said, "i will" i replied. gabby beeped her horn, indicating she was right now. "i love you guys, bye!" i said going to her car.

"hey gabs" i said, "hey babes" she replied. "i hope you don't mind, jess and ryan are gonna meet us at the mall" she said. "i don't mind at all. i've missed them" i said. "jess says that ryan is always asking how you are. he cares about you, i think it's really sweet" she smiled.