12

OCTOBER 31st
ellie's pov

"it's halloween bitches!" i smiled, "thank god it's friday" gabby said, "there's a party tonight you in?" gabby asked, "of course, i am" i smiled. "evan! come over later so we can get ready" i smiled, "you got it"
he said.

everything is going perfect, we won our first soccer game, evan won his first football game. prom coming soon, graduation. as long as no killers pop up, nothing can go wrong.

"JESSSICAA!" i screamed, "ELLEANORR!" she yelled back. "you're coming over later, right? to get ready with us?" i asked. "yes" she said, "great" i smiled. i linked my arms with the girls we walked to spanish.

"has she tried talking to you again?" gabby glared at clare, "no, thank god for that" i chuckled. "i can't wait for today, im so excited" gabby squealed. "it's the first time in forever that we're finally going to a party" she said.

"is it okay if i invite ryan to come with us?" jess asked, "yeah of course! he never leaves the house really" i said. "no school?" she asked, "i think he's doing online classes" i replied. "oh okay" she said.

class began, but the girls and i were just planning our outfits for later. "is evan coming over?" gab asked, "yes, scuba too" i smiled, "perfect!" she said. gabby and i went out the other day and picked our vampire dairies themed outfits. jess decided to do something different.

🌟 END OF THE DAY/AT ELLIE'S HOUSE

the three girls piled in ellie's room, they all took showers and were now doing their makeup getting ready for the boys to arrive. "i invited sam to hangout with us, hope you girls don't mind" i said.

"of course, sam's sweet" jess smiled, "that's her! i'll be back" i said running downstairs. i opened the door to see sam, evan, and scuba. "hey guys" i smiled opening the door for them to come inside. "is that ryan baker?" sam whispered, "it is! long story short he's my half brother. same dad, different mom" i said.

"oh cool" she smiled, "ryan, you're coming with us right?" i asked, "uh yeah. if you guys don't mind" he said looking over to evan and scuba. "we don't" evan said. "cool. you guys get ready, us girls will be in my room" i said dragging sam upstairs.

"hey girls" sam smiled setting her bag down on my bed, "hey samantha!" gabby smiled. "what are you guys being?" she asked. "gabby and i are being katherine and caroline from the vampire diaries" i said. "cute!" she smiled, "how about you?" i asked.

"i'm being an angel" she said, "how about you jess?" she asked, "sexy pirate" she replied, "i couldn't find anything good" she laughed. the girls finished doing their makeup and got their outfits on.

ellie's outfit