24

little extra about how life is for ellie and evan!
mr. & mrs. fletcher

evan and i had the most magical wedding, it wasn't your average traditional white dress wedding. i wore a beautiful light purple dress, with a slit that showed my thigh and flavor purple heels.

my bride maids wore nice silk dark purple dresses. the flowers were purple and pink, and the banquet were a mixed of white, purple, and pink roses. everything was almost absolutely perfect.

jessica, gabby, and sam were my bride maids. i saved my maid honor of spot for yulia. she deserved to be here for my big day, so did my mom. evan's parents made everything happen, they were so supportive of the theme and everything i wanted to have there.

it was honor having ryan walk me down the aisle. i'm so happy that he agreed to it, he has really been there for me this past year.

for evan, scuba was his best man. he loved everything that i picked out for our wedding. he didn't question anything that i chose, he agreed and of course, added whatever input he wanted into everything.

our wedding cake was beautiful, it was a four tier cake with the top of it shaped like a castle from disney.

now it's a few months after being married. evan started college, i'm so proud of him. as for me, i decided to do my original plan and defer a year. why?

well...

we are expecting our first baby! crazy, right?
we're so excited and his parents have been nothing much great help. of course, ryan being ryan, wasn't too thrilled at first. gabby and jessica are excited to be aunties. scuba can't wait to be uncle.

^ the vision for the wedding 🤍

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
author's note!
i hope you guys enjoyed these two books! i've enjoyed writing them so much.
tomorrow the fire chapter will be up for my new evan fletcher fic! <3

thank you so much for reading :)