8

FRIDAY
ellie's pov

"morning!" jess smiled, "is it though? i was barely president for a day" i chucked, "hi eleanor, i just wanted to say im sorry" sam said. "don't be! you're gonna make a great president" i smiled, "thank you! i would still love to hear any ideas that you have!" she said.

"ellie. what the hell did you do to my man?" scuba asked, "nothing?" i said, "evan doesn't cry, like at all. but last time it was so upset. he said that you kissed jack in front of him and broke up with him" scuba explained.

"you've got to kidding me" i laughed, "he and clare kissed. i'm so tired of giving evan the benefit of the doubt. this is the second time" i said. "he told me about that, he said clare kissed him and he told her he wasn't into it" he said.

"good for him. i can't be with someone who kisses other people when in a relationship" i said, "eleanor, he loves you, you know that" scuba said. "no, actually i don't know that" i sighed. "i wish i did."

"please talk to him. i can't have him messed up for our first game back" he said, "really? you're worried about stupid football" i said. "it's not like that. evan and i and a lot of guys on the team have worked hard to get scholarships to schools. it would suck if evan wasn't on his A game" scuba said.

"listen scuba, i love you. but im not getting back together evan because you're scared of him fucking up the game" i chuckled. scuba sighed and walked off. "so you and evan are really done?" jess asked, "as of right now, yes we're done until he shows me that he only cares about me and stops kissing other girls" i said.

"ellie come on, soccer tryouts!" gabby said, "wish me luck!" i said to jess, "good luck, ladies!" jess said to gabby and i. "i'm so happy we're trying out together" i said, "me too" she said.

we went into the locker room and changed into more appropriate attire. "good luck, gab" i said, "you too"she said. "okay let's hustle laddies!" the coach said blowing her whistle. first we did some practice dribbles and then played a practice game.

"very good, garcia. keep it up!" she said. tryouts were done and we all went back into the locker room to change. "i think we did great!" i cheered, "girl, we did amazing!" gabby smiled. "the lineup is posted in the front, congrats ladies" coach said leaving the room.

gabby and i quickly finished changing and checked the list. gabby and i looked at each other and squealed and jumped up and down. "WE DID IT!" we screamed hugging each other.

"ellie!" i turned to see evan, "you did great out there. it's nice to see you still got it" he smiled. "you saw me?" i asked, "yeah, i saw both of you. you girls killed it" he said. "thank you, evan" gabby smiled. "come on, we have class" i said.

"ele-" "i know, evan. you're sorry. but you didn't just break my heart. you broke me, things haven't been the same for a while. maybe we were just holding onto that old couple. but ever my mom and yulia and john carver existed, you've been distant from me and you pushed me away and now you're kissing clare" i explained.

"i'm not kissing clare. the only girl i want to kiss is you" he said, "i want to believe you, but it feels like we've been down this road before" i sighed. "i forgave you the first time because of everything going on. but this time? i'm not so sure i can be so forgiving."

"please think about it" he said, "there's nothing to think about, ev" i sighed once again. "i just made the soccer team, my dream is to still play for a great school. right now that's my focus, not you. not anymore" i said walking off with gabby.

"that was harsh, no?" she said, "he cheated on me with clare god knows how many times" i scoffed. "the first he cheated wasn't his fault it was mine. i kissed him because i was a shitty friend who couldn't get over her boyfriend leaving her for her best friend" gab explained.

"but evan, couldn't stoop so low to willingly kiss clare. not when he has you" she said, "i appreciate you saying this, and trying to make me feel better, but he's gonna have to live without me" i said.

🌟🌟🌟

school was finally over and i couldn't wait to go home. it was finally friday and i had big plans, which was staying home and binge watching the vampires diaries.

"care for a sleepover?" gabby and jess asked, "sure" i smiled. "i drove today, so gab i'll give you a lift and we'll meet you at your place, ellie" jess smiled. "sounds good, see you later" i said.

i got in my car and drove straight home. i unlocked the door and threw my bag on the ground and ran upstairs. i changed out of my clothes and into some more comfy clothing.

messages
evan
please talk to me.
scuba said he talked you this morning, you don't believe me? i swear i told clare that it wasn't right and that i had a girlfriend. it never went above kissing, it was only one time.

me
you cant seriously trying to make it sound okay?

evan
i hate myself for hurting you again.
i'm a fuck up, i know that. you don't deserve the shit, that i put you through. but please eleanor, im begging you don't let this be the end of us.

me
stop begging. it's embarrassing.

gabby💓
hi, we're coming over around 5! and bringing pizza 🫶🏼 love you babes

me
okay lovie! see you girls soon 💗

ryan baker
we need to talk.

i nearly spit out my juice when i saw the text from ryan fucking baker. wasn't his ass in jail?

if i ignore it, maybe it will go away? maybe it's not even there? i'm seeing things, right?

5pm
"I'M COMING!" i shouted as the bell rang multiple times, "hey guys" i opened opening the door. "we got your favorite pepperoni and dr. pepper" gab smiled. "i love you girls, thank you" i said happily.

we all got plates and drinks and walked over to the living room. "vampire diaries marathon?" i smiled, "duh!" jess said. "damon is so fine!" gab said literally stuffing her face in her pizza.

"indeed he is" i laughed at the girl.

tonight was a great night, right?

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
author's note!
HE'S BACK !!