The bonds we share

A few weeks later, Jake has talked Mo'at into letting Grace into the village, and they're both in their Avatar bodies at the Omatikaya clan.

Grace smiles as she sees some of her former young students for the first time since the school was closed down.

"Look how big you are!" Grace says as she kneels down in front of the kids that play with her hair.

"You are so pretty." Grace adds and the children laugh.
___________________________
Jake is elsewhere in Hometree, and he's currently trying to gather Vitxyillì, Neytiri and Tezä up.

"Come on, there's someone you're going to want to see." Jake says once he's got them gathered together.

"What's going on?" Tezä asks softly.

"No, seriously, you are going to want to come see." Jake insists as the Na'vi stand waiting to find out what is going on.

"Is it a threat? A hunt? Jake what is it?" Neytiri asks, sounding annoyed and wary of this 'someone' that Jake wants them to see.

"Where are we going?" Vitxyillì asks curiously soon after.

"It's not a threat or a hunt, just come." Jake says, leading them to where Grace is.

"GRAAAAACE!" Tezä screams excitedly as soon as she sees Grace.

The other Na'vi around Grace make room as Tezä runs past Jake towards Grace and the young Na'vi practically throws herself at Grace.

Grace can't help but let out a laugh at Tezä's enthusiasm and excitement as Grace  holds Tezä in a tight hug.

"Tezä." Grace says in a soft tone, a slight smile on her face as she looks at Tezä.

"Look how big you've gotten. You're gorgeous." Grace adds, stroking her hair affectionately.

Tezä giggles, her tail wagging happily.

"You didn't miss me, did you?" Grace asks teasingly.

"I missed you a lot." Tezä says as she hugs Grace tighter.

Neytiri and Vitxyillì watch the reunion with bright  smiles, excited to speak to Grace again, but letting Tezä have her moment with Grace.

Jake stands there proudly, grinning happily as he sees Grace be welcomed back with open arms and warm smiles.

Tezä lets go of Grace and Tezä runs off to go tell Stängäot and Otayä about Grace being back.

Grace looks up and she smiles when she sees both Vitxyillì and Neytiri.

Grace stands up and walks over to the duo.

Vitxyillì and Neytiri hug Grace tightly and Neytiri glances back at Jake, smiling softly as she mouths 'thank you' and he returns the smile.

Grace spends the rest of the day reuniting with her former students and Räi even apologies to her for how he treated her when she taught him.
___________________________
Later, back at the shack and in their human bodies, Jake tries to wheel himself away from the food Grace had got out for him as he's eager to see Neytiri again especially because she told him to meet her after sunset.