The path of acceptance

After Tsu'tey's funeral, and the funerals for the other fallen  Na'vi and Toruk has given his child to Vitxyillì who was quite shocked that Solvaä had a child with Toruk, Sky people who are loyal to the RDA are gathered up to be sent back to Earth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As the Na'vi and loyalists to the Na'vi gather up the RDA and other Sky people to send back to Earth, Toruk's predatory gaze sweeps the scene, his keen sense of smell guiding his attention.

Toruk's nostrils flare as he catches a familiar scent, Solvaä's scent, and Vitxyillì's, who he'd smelled on his now deceased mate many times before.

As Vitxyillì stands there, Toruk's attention is pulled towards her, his colossal head slowly angling in her direction.

Toruk makes his way toward Vitxyillì, his snout slowly lowering to her level.  The hatchling dangling from his muzzle is a mix between Toruk and Solvaä, a stunning hybrid of blue and orange colors, with streaks of white freckling.

The hatchling's fiery eyes mirror Toruk, burning brightly, yet with a innocent curiosity that is all his own.

Vitxyillì's brows furrow in confusion, her eyes focused on Toruk's predatory form, silently stalking closer towards her. The sight of the youngling dangling from his muzzle adds another layer of perplexity, as she can't quite comprehend what she is witnessing.

The realization sinks in, the baby Ikran's resemblance to both Toruk and Solvaä is evident in its beautiful coloring and features. For a moment, Vitxyillì is stunned into silence, unable to tear her gaze away from the hatchling.

Sure, Vitxyillì had theorised Solvaä had a secret lover, but never did Vitxyillì image Toruk is the culprit. Toruk, a predator that feeds on Ikrans, and Solvaä, an Ikran herself. How can this even be possible? Vitxyillì's mind races, her thoughts tumbling and mingling in a confused whirlwind.

And then Vitxyillì comes to another realisation. The Ikran hybrid cub is wearing an eggshell like a helmet... and he was born around the time Solvaä died.

As Toruk stops in front of Vitxyillì, his gaze fixates on her, his intelligent eyes observing her expression and reactions. He can sense her confusion, but there's a flicker of recognition in his gaze, acknowledging the shared connection they share through the deceased Solvaä.

Toruk carefully lowers his head, his great size towering over Vitxyillì.  He delicately places his hatchling into her arms. Her confusion momentarily gives way to an instinctual softness, her maternal feelings stirred by the act of placing the cub into her arms.

Toruk's gaze meets Vitxyill, his eyes speaking volumes without words, conveying a message silent yet clear. With a soft, almost melancholic chirp, he expresses his inability to care for his cub.

Vitxyillì's gaze locks onto Toruk, and she understands the meaning behind his soft chirp. She can sense his inability to care for his hatchling, his plea for her assistance echoed through it.

Vitxyillì nods, her instincts taking over and her previous confusion shifting into a sense of understanding. Her hands gently hold the hatchling against her chest, her protective instinct taking hold.

At the same time, Vitxyillì's heart feels a surge of empathy and compassion. As she looks down at the hatchling, the weight of the situation settles in, along with a sense of responsibility and adoration for this vulnerable young life that has suddenly been placed  into her arms.

Toruk lets out a thankful coo, looking at his son for probably the last time, and knowing that the cub will be cared for, either by Vitxyillì, or later the wild Ikrans, he makes his way to Jake who stands wearing Tsu'tey's necklace and holding a gun, watching as the Sky people slowly make their way to the cryo ships.