A fight to remember for generations to come

Neytiri clutches her father's bow tightly in her hands as she rides Thanator through the forest, their hearts pounding in their chests as they catch sight of Quaritch in his AMP suit up ahead.

Neytiri's heart twists in anger and determination. She urges her Thanator forward, the animal's footsteps becoming louder and heavier as they pick up pace.

Quaritch finds the shack which contains Jake's human body, and oblivious to his imminent doom approaches the shack where Jakes' human body lies unconscious. He's almost there, almost within reach of his prize.

Neytiri's heart stops as she catches sight of the shack up ahead, recognising it as Jake showed it to her before battle, just in case anything like this happened. She feels a wave of fear and anger wash over her, and she urges her Thanator to move faster, her grip on her bow tightening with the need to get there in time to save him.

The Thanator lets out a fierce roar, preparing itself for battle. They're getting closer and when they reach Quaritch.. she's not going to hold back.

Quaritch hears the roar before he sees them, and he turns just in time as the Thanator leaps into the air, its massive paws stretching out as it pounces on Quaritch, trying to find a good grip, but slipping off his AMP suit.

The Thanator lands back on the ground with a heavy thud, shaking its body and growling ferociously, facing him head on.

Neytiri urges her Thanator to lunge at Quaritch again. The animal lunges at him, its massive body flying towards him with alarming speed.

However, just as the creature's paws reach forward, Quaritch dodges to the side, avoiding the attack at the last possible second, and the Thanator lets out a noise of anger as it lands back on the ground, disappointed the bastard got away.

Before Quaritch can take the opportunity to strike, Neytiri lets out a fierce snarl, her frustration and determination evident. She gets her Thanator to turn back to the colonel and she urges her Thanator to lunge at him again.

The Thanator's powerful body moves with incredible speed, its massive paws reaching out towards Quaritch and he fires at the Thanator, but his bullets are too slow to keep up with the animal's movement, and the bullets don't strike their target.

The Thanator jumps onto Quaritch's AMP suit, knocking him to the ground with an incredible amount of force and his body is pinned under the weight of the animal, trapping him.

The Thanator's massive paws press down on the glass of the AMP suit, causing the glass to crack slightly under the pressure, but it holds.

Neytiri sees an opportunity and she urges her Thanator to focus on the weapon in Quaritch's hand. The animal's powerful paws grab hold of the gun, and with incredible force, it slams the gun into the ground, breaking it beyond repair.

Now that the gun has been dealt with, Neytiri  urges her Thanator to let the gun go and focus its attack on Quaritch, however he is quick to use the power of his AMP suit to punch the animal in the face.

The force of the blow is jarring, and the Thanator staggers back, stepping off Quaritch as it tries to shake off the hit and he quickly takes advantage of this opportunity to get back on his feet. He extends his AMP suit's hand, reaching for her.

However Neytiri quickly ducks under Quaritch's hand, just barely avoiding his grasp and she urges her Thanator back into focus, getting some distance between them and the RDA bastard.

Neytiri urges her Thanator to lunge at Quaritch, but as the animal gets close enough, he swiftly stretches his AMP suit's hand out and grabs one of the animal's legs and he uses the strength of his AMP suit to heave the animal and the Thanator and its rider into a nearby tree.