Ride or die

The next day comes around, bringing the start of the third month with it and Tezä, Ka'ani, Saeyla, and some other students of Tsu'tey ride their Direhorses up the path, Jake following along on his Direhorse which he'd learned to ride successfully months ago.

Otayä and Vitxyillì follow behind on foot, while Neytiri follows in the sky on Seze, the three of them here to give support for Tezä and Jake.

Tsu'tey gets off his Direhorse and Tezä, Ka'ani, Saeyla, some other students of Tsu'tey  and Jake also get off their Direhorses.

"Come here!" Tsu'tey calls the group to him in Na'vi and Ka'ani, Saeyla, some other students of Tsu'tey immediately line up for him.

However, Tezä gives a nervous glance back to Otayä and Vitxyillì.

"You've got this." Otayä says, offering a supportive smile.

"Yeah, you'll do great." Vitxyillì adds confidently with a smile.

Tezä smiles, now  confident thanks to the support of her older siblings and she joins the line behind Jake as Tsu'tey checks the group's gear.

Jake watches Tsu'tey checking the others' gear and Jake  decides to try and say something reassuring to Tezä.

"You're going to do good, kid." Jake says in an attempt to help her feel more confident.

Tezä smiles softly.

"Thank you, Jake. And good luck." Tezä whispers.

"I'll be okay." Jake  whispers back to her.

Jake then looks back over at Tsu'tey who then leads  the group, including Vitxyillì and Otayä up the floating rocky path to the under belly of Mons Veritatis.

Tezä, Jake and Tsu'tey stand at the end of the floating rocky path, and the rest of the group hang behind, not wanting to overcrowd a place.

Tsu'tey puts a hand on Tezä's shoulder, silently asking if she's okay and she looks up at him, giving him a small nod.

Tsu'tey smiles briefly before dropping his hand to his side.

"With me." Tsu'tey tells the whole group in Na'vi.

Tsu'tey watches the vines intently, waiting for the floating rocks to align so it's a safe enough jump.

"Now what?" Jake asks in English, unaware of what the more experienced man... well, Na'vi, is doing.

Tsu'tey doesn't give Jake an answer.

When a group of vines gets close enough to the rock they're on, Tsu'tey gets ready to jump.

"Let's go!" Tsu'tey commands in Na'vi.

Tsu'tey throws himself at the vine, climbing up it.

"Try to keep up!" Tezä tells Jake in English with a nervous smile before throwing herself at the a vine and climbing it.

Jake smiles and tilts his head as he watches them, fascinated, while also making sure Tezä doesn't slip, but after seeing she has a pretty good grip and how other Na'vi have begun to climb the vines, he throws himself at one and climbs after them.

Once they're done climbing the vines, Tezä gives Jake a smile before looking back at Vitxyillì and Otayä who are following the group effortlessly.

"You're doing great, sister." Vitxyillì whispers in Na'vi, smiling at Tezä.

"I am so proud of you, sister." Otayä adds in Na'vi.

"And you're doing great too, Jake." Vitxyillì adds in English, her gaze drifting to the man in question.