Happiness from honesty

A few days later, Jake's once again practicing with his bow like he has been since that first lesson with his bow, whenever he's gotten the chance that is.

Neytiri stands next to Jake as he holds his bow, ready to release the arrow and she puts her face next to his, her hand on his arm, adjusting his position slightly.

Jake turns his head and he stares at Neytiri, admiring her features.

Neytiri, feeling watched, looks back at Jake and seeing the little smirk on his face, backs away from him, brows furrowing in confusion.

Neytiri stares at Jake before looking at the target and nodding her head, silently telling him to have a go and he accurately hits his target.
___________________________
Vitxyillì sits with Tsu'tey, Otayä and Räi on the level of Hometree where the Ikrans rest, and she listens to three fellow warriors talk about the hunt they've been on this morning.

"Next time you guys go hunting, may I come?" Vitxyillì asks.

Otayä looks at his younger sister before glancing at her belly, which isn't showing yet as she's barely two months in.

"Are you sure?" Otayä asks, not wanting her to overwork herself.

Vitxyillì swats Otayä's head repeatedly.

"I'm pregnant, not fragile." Vitxyillì protests when she's done hitting him.

Räi chuckles softly as he watches Vitxyillì swat her older brother's head like that, Räi knows that she's not fragile at all but he also knows that Otayä is a worrywart.

"She'll be fine, I'm sure." Räi says, having full faith in his mate.

"Exactly, she isn't fragile and she can handle a simple hunting trip." Tsu'tey adds with a smile, as he doesn't see her as fragile.

Vitxyillì smiles when both her mate and their friend backs her up and she grins at Otayä smugly.

"Alright, alright. You can come along but don't overwork or push yourself, okay?" Otayä says, knowing he's out numbered and there's no stopping her.

"I won't, don't worry." Vitxyillì assures.

"Good." Räi replies with a small smile.

"Glad that's all sorted out." Tsu'tey adds before he smiles as well.

Vitxyillì turns away from Otayä and she focuses her attention on Räi and Tsu'tey.

"Thank you for having common sense and having my back." Vitxyillì says.

Räi smiles at Vitxyillì lovingly.

"Anytime my love." Räi says with a small smirk.

Tsu'tey chuckles softly.

"No need to thank us for common sense, we're just doing what we're supposed to." Tsu'tey adds.

Vitxyillì looks over to where their Ikrans are, and she notices her Ikran, Solvaä, who was there moments ago, had left.

Vitxyillì shrugs, as Solvaä can go where ever she wants, she's a capable Ikran after all, and as this isn't the first time she's gone off by herself, Vitxyillì knows Solvaä will return eventually.
___________________________
Solvaä stands by a riverside, drinking the water, not noticing the sound above as Toruk dives towards her quickly and silently.