Freaks in the forest

After Jake's had dinner and regained his energy, he's back in his Avatar body having cleaned off the paint, and now he's  following Neytiri as she leads him somewhere.

Jake and Neytiri run along a path away from the clan, laughing softly and the moss underneath their feet responds to their presence, emitting a delicate, silvery glow with each tentative step they take.

Jake leans forward, playfully tugging on Neytiri's tail, causing for her to quickly whirl around, pulling her tail free in the process, her expression one of surprise, but she laughs when she sees the playful glint in his eyes and she playfully hisses.

Jake grins widely, relishing in the thrill of their playful banter, however his attention is taken to the Fan lizards as they fly around the Na'vi duo.

A small playful grin tugs at the corners of Jake's lips as he remembers the last time he and Neytiri played with them, however she grabs his wrist, tugging him along.

"Come, come." Neytiri says eagerly.

Jake gently grabs Neytiri's wrist and tugs her towards him in return and she chuckles but tugs him again and this time he follows along and they let go of each other.

Neytiri leads Jake to a group of Tree of Voices, which stand tall and grand, their tree trunks twisting and turning in a beautiful display of Eywa's artistry.

Long, spindly tendrils dangle down from each of the Tree of Voices branches like curtains, softly illuminated by a faint glow.

The tendrils sway gently without wind, their graceful movement creating a  calming and mesmerising effect.

Neytiri steps forward, approaching the trees with an almost reverent air, and as Jake stares up at the Tree of Voices, he can't help but feel a sense of wonder and awe wash over him as he keeps following her.

As if sensing Jake and Neytiri's presence, the  tendrils of the trees stretch outwards like thin, wispy vines, waving gently in the gentle breeze.

But despite their wispy appearance, the tendrils  are strong, resilient and have a remarkable firmness.

Neytiri holds her arms out and she runs her fingers gently along the tendrils of the Tree of Voices, feeling the cool, silk like texture beneath her fingertips.

Jake  mirrors Neytiri's actions, spreading his own arms out, allowing his fingers to brush against the tendrils of the Tree of Voices and as his fingers make contact with the tendrils, he is immediately struck by how smooth and supple they feel.

When they're further in the group of Tree of Voices, Neytiri stops walking and so does Jake and he watches as she reaches out to some of the tendrils.

Neytiri slowly wraps her fingers around the tendrils, holding them close and she  closes her eyes for a moment, reveling in their touch, as a soft smile spreads across her face.

Neytiri opens her eyes and turns to Jake.

"This is a place to be heard. And sometimes answered." Neytiri tells him.

Neytiri then turns back to the trendrils and connects her queue to the bunch of trendrils she's holding and she closes her eyes and sighs softly in bliss.

Jake's gaze follows every move that Neytiri makes, unable to tear his eyes away from her. He observes as she connects her queue to the tendrils of the Tree of Voices, a look of peace washing over her face.

"We call these trees Utraya Mokri." Neytiri adds.

Neytiri opens her eyes and turns to face Jake once more.