Chapter 30

SKYLER WILSON

The man behind the mask of the present Mafia Master was revealed.

Rohdan Rabinovich.

The Russian Mafia Master who owns the largest and most powerful criminal organization in the underground world called Czarnaya Bratva.

For more than a decade, they've been known for running a lucrative illegal arms trade; providing deadly services such as assassinations and contract killings; operating a large money laundering network all over the world; and even engaging women they kidnapped and coerced in forced prostitution and human trafficking. They have been the makers of nightmares for every group that has attempted to eliminate them in the Dark Circle, so their name remains as a formidable criminal empire that leaves a trail of suffering and despair in their wake until this very day.

That was the kind of power and governance I would also love to obtain once I also become a Mafia Master. I want the same kind of potency just as this man has over other clans. Kapag nangyari iyon, sigurado akong hindi lang kapangyarihan ang makukuha ko kundi maging ang pinagsama-samang yaman ng lahat ng clan mula pa noong sampung henerasyon ng Dark Circle. Imagine all the gold and plethora of gems that could be hidden in the Egoli. I could have everything that I wanted once it was wrapped around my fingers.

Damn! I can't wait for the time it will all finally be handed to me.

"Are we really doing this, Skyler?"

My attention focused on Hanson Silvestre when I heard him mumbling the same questions three times now. As just how I answered him the first time he asked, I greeted my teeth and nodded for the nth time.

"If you're worried about getting killed, you don't have to come and fight with me."

He sighed in both frustration and concern. He fixes his half-face cracked phantom mask covering almost his face, but the upper left part of his face is visible. I could clearly see the terror dancing in his eyes because of our plan that according to him could backfire.

Hanson is one of my trusted allies in Sopranos and ever since then, we become partners in crime alongside Madsen. He was an expert in infiltrating even the highly fortified compound of a notorious group in Dark Circle that helped us have access to their database, so we could easily diminish them in the organization and our rank would continue to rise and remain in the top powerful bases of Dark Circle. I do all the deciphering of the codes since most of the data we steal from the Hidden Transcend were all encrypted or were written in different symbols and characters. Madsen, on the other hand, was an exceptional strategist who made sure that our operations went smoothly. Surely, he's somewhere around the arena with our people and making sure that my plan will be executed at the right time.

We already have everything under our control as we set our foot in the battleground arena of the organization. As what expected, there were numerous people from different clans, families of Mafias, groups, and members from all over the world that are present. Unfortunately for others, only the top 50 clans can perform and participate in the death note battle. It would also be an opportunity for them to rank up their position if they at least managed to finish the battle in the stadium.

The arena was designed to accommodate more than a million participants. It was located on a private island that was shrouded in secrecy, so only those members who could afford to pay 1 billion for access or were able to provide the Hidden Transcends with their Notebook Ownership as a sign for payment can enter. That special notebook is where each Mafia member will inscribe one important collateral that the organization could take once they participated in the bet of battle and they lost. Whoever's name was written in the notebook will be owned by the clan who defeated the clan that they put their bet on.