EPISODE TWO

"BAEKHYUN'S P.O.V."

Annyeonghaseyo, je ileum-eun baeghyeon-ibnida. (Hello, my name is BaekHyun.) and I am a KPOP idol in Korea, but my life turns upside-down when my harabeoji and halmeoni want me to go back to the Philippines because of a family business matter.

"Harabeoji!" I said as I was shocked when he said about the Philippine creature that he wanted me to find.

"Seriously? Does that exist until this era? We are in the computer age." I added. When my sister Jin-Ae inserted herself into our conversation.

"Yes, brother I encounter one. And Harabeoji believes that this vigilante they call The Shadow was a Sigben or he has the DNA of that Creature." Jin Ae explains to me. Then Grandpa added and he said,

"I want you to find that creature no matter what happens. To save our business from falling."

I just rolled my eyes and walked away from those two crazies.

But before I leave them my sister say something...

"You were destined to capture that creature Baekhyun." She said at the same.

After that long and nonsense conversation, I decided to contact my old friends here in the Philippines.

Meanwhile at Ethan's place with his friend Akihiko.

"You need to be careful of what you are doing Ethan, even though you have abilities of the Sigben, you are still not safe," Akihiko said.

"Don't worry about me Aki," Ethan said when suddenly he remembered about the Bachelor party of Jan at the most expensive bar in town.

"I have to go, Jan invited me to his Bachelor party," Ethan said then suddenly he received a text from Jan.

Then he used his ability to become invisible.

"Wait, be careful," Akihiko said but Ethan didn't hear those words from his mouth.

AT THE BACHELOR PARTY.

Jan's friends arrived, and they were all laughing happily. When Jan saw Ethan, he immediately greeted him and gave him a fist bump as they always do. Same with the others they gave Ethan a fist bump except for Kirby.

Ethan feels embarrassed when he sees Kirby just sitting and pretends that he does not exist.

While Baekhyun was also in the same Club, with his friends.

"This is the best club in town bro. I can recommend you here." Baekhyun's friend said.

I agreed cuz the place was amazing. And we went inside.

Back at Baekhyun's grandpa's mansion.

"You need to talk with your son, Angeline," My grandfather said to my mom.

"Yes, Appa I will convince my son about this. But Appa, hold on!" My mom said.

"What is it, Angeline?" He said at the same time he frowned at my mom.

"What if we stop this Quest, not even because I'm interfering with your family tradition, but because of this Quest Minjun is still missing and I don't want that to happen to my son." My mom said. But my grandpa just stared at her and said.

"Because of that, yes you are interfering with our family tradition and it is not easy for me to accept what happened to my son. We have no choice Angeline your son must do the quest." My grandpa said and immediately walked away from my mom.

My sister Jin Ae is obsessed with this quest. She was in front of her laptop, and she was reading his research about Sigben.

"The Sigbin is another form that the aswang transforms into and yet some say it is the companion of the kikik. Its appearance is said to be similar to the chupacabra." Jin Ae said when her friend suddenly approached her.