EPISODE THREE

"KISS"

Previously...

Because of what happened, Baekhyun and Ethan had a chance to meet each other.

"Thank you. Can you wait for me outside or I'll wait for you outside, I want to know you." I said and Ethan just smiled at me and said,

"Sure."

And he didn't know that the person he was facing right now, was the person who saved him from the kidnappers.

The continuation...

Outside the bar, where Baekhyun was waiting for Ethan, while his companion left first.

"Are you sure bro, you're okay here?" His friend said.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I will wait my sister, don't worry." He said and his friend immediately said goodbye.

As Ethan went out with his friends from the bar, Baekhyun immediately approached him. He politely greeted his companions.

"joh-eun jeonyeog-ieyo (Good evening)" He said.

"Hi Baekhyun, this is my friend and my bestie Jan Sy." Ethan introduces his friends.

"Nice to meet you Baekhyun," Jan said who immediately said goodbye when his fiancé called him.

"Gabriela is calling me; do you want to join us? Let me drop you at your place." Jan asked Ethan but Baekhyun immediately offered to take Ethan home.

"No bro, I'll take care of him going home. Don't worry." Baekhyun said.

Then Jan stares at Ethan and gives him a meaningful smile then he whispers to Ethan.

"He was captured by your Charm, do everything to get him and finally you will not be alone. Just don't forget to send a picture for proof, okay?" Jan said teasingly to him.

"Jan, I am not expecting this from you. Okay! Okay! I will stop teasing you." Ethan said as he pushed Jan away.

Akihiko was about to approach Ethan to pick him up but he saw Ethan getting into the Korean superstar's Car.

While they were on the trip, Baekhyun talked about the reason why he had to leave his K-pop group and stay in the Philippines.

"Yeah, when it comes to family matters, we don't have a choice. But, let me ask you, are you enjoying here in the Philippines." Ethan asks.

"Yes of course, especially I will be with my mom and my little sister Jin Ae," Baekhyun replies.

"I am pretty sure; your mom is so beautiful, cuz you're handsome," Ethan said.

"Seriously, I 'm handsome or you're still drunk and that's why, you see me I am handsome," Baekhyun said while flexing his biceps at that time he was wearing a white muscle shirt.

Ethan immediately notices when Baekhyun flexes his arms. But Ethan just laughed and said at the same time.

"You have a good sense of humor Baekhyun. I like you" When Baekhyun heard that he suddenly stopped the car looked into Ethan's eyes and he said.

"I like you too Ethan," he said and he slowly brought his face closer to Ethan's face.

He attempts to kiss Ethan but Ethan avoids his kiss.

"Why?" Baekhyun asked him.

"This is not true; you're just playing with me. And I'm not that kind of person. Excuse me." Ethan said and he tried to get out of Baekhyun's car but Baekhyun stopped him and said.