EPISODE SEVEN

"The White Dove (crossover with Ced and La Fiery)"

Previously...

Jin Ae invented a tool that can help her to see the shadow in its invisible state.

"Wow, you're so smart Jin Ae. How you will use that thing to the creature that many years didn't exist." Jin Ae's friend said.

"Relax Monday, I have an idea where I can try this thing." Jin Ae said.

"I think, I know where she will use that thing." Her friend said.

And looks like Jin Ae discovered the real form of the famous vigilante called The Shadow.

"I call the light, wrap me with your harmony and bravery

To serve the light and fight the Darkness. Ethan!"

Jin Ae saw everything in her own eyes and she smiled and said.

"Now I know who are you. Shadow." Jin Ae said.

While, Ethan rescues all the people inside of the bank, and it seems all this chaos happening was made by one person.

"And it's time to face that Dark Nine-Tailed Fox again," Min Joon said.

The Continuation...

A portal suddenly opens after Jin Ae sees the vigilante transform into its human form. And two women came out from inside the portal with strange clothing.

"Are you sure La Fiery that they went here," Ced asks La Fiery.

"Someone was watching us." La Fiery said that she opened her right hand and fire came out.

While Jin Ae and her friends still hiding in the big boxes then they saw the two women with strange clothing.

"Did you see that Monday; they look so cool." Jin Ae said and she was mesmerized by what she saw.

"You're crazy, if you want to be the owner of your grandpa's company you need to be alive," Monday said, and Catherine agreed and she said at the same time.

"Yeah, I agree and let's go."

"Wait," Jin Ae said when suddenly the woman with fire on her hand cast an electricity that suddenly caused of blackout including destroying electronic gadgets.

"What did you do Gabby!" Ced asks when she saw La Fiery cast an electricity and this runs to the electric poles.

"She's not here Ced, I'm sorry my bad." La Fiery said then she immediately waved her hands and a portal opened.

"Okay, then are you just going to leave this city like this? With no electricity?" Ced told her.

"Fine, here we go!" La Fiery replied then she brought back the electricity but Jin Ae's invention got damaged.

"Argh! My invention!" Jin Ae said as she saw her invention that smokes when she opens where she inserted the SD CARD for all the recordings.

"Let's go, you can retrieve it at your lab!" Catherine said.

Meanwhile,

Ethan reaches his apartment and when he opens the door.

A strange old man greeted him wearing a barong and salakot. And he noticed the symbol of a dove on the left side of his barong.

"Who are you and how did you ~" Ethan didn't finish what he what to say when the old man interrupted him and said.

"That's not important how I invade your privacy, you need help. The nine-tail dark fox was looking for you." The old man said.