EPISODE FOURTEEN

"The Revelations "

Previously...

Baekhyun and Akihiro finally met,

"This is your end, Kitsune!" The Sarangay said as he was about to hit Aki on his Axe that he was holding when the Sarangay was suddenly struck by a bolo knife. And the beast screamed in pain.

Aki looked around to see where this bolo knife came from when he saw Baekhyun. And he saw how the bolo knife returned to Baekhyun.

Kaito fails to kill his victim, Alexis.

"What kind of creature are you?" Alexis said as he was frightened of what he saw.

"I am a black Kitsune," Kaito said then he immediately grabbed the man's neck and bit it using his fangs causing the red blood to flow, but Alexis reached the small flower base and hit his head and this is the opportunity that Alexis runs away even though he was still naked.

"HELP!!" Alexis said and immediately opened the door while holding his neck to stop the blood from flowing.

"Come here, you bastard!" Kaito said while he was wiping the blood of Alexis on his face.

The Continuation...

When Kaito saw Alexis was running and full of blood on its whole body, he immediately summoned his assistant Calista and Instant was in the place already.

"Calista, chase that man before he escapes," Kaito said and immediately Calista cast her spell to catch Alexis.

"Let me take care of this Kaito. Put your clothes now!" Calista said and she waved her hands that instantly glowed at the same time she cast this word.

"Dinggin ang aking ngalan,

Bigyan ng laman at katuparan ang aking sumpa.

Sumpa ng pagkabulag, lukobin ang kanilang mga mata upang hindi makita ang katotohanan."

He thought that he was safe from Kaito's hand when he was about to approach the receptionist but surprisingly the female receptionist seemed deaf and blind because no matter what he did and asked for help, she just stood and was busy attending to the other guest.

"What's happening? Why they can't see me." Alexis said. suddenly Calista appears in front of him.

"Miss, can you see me?" Alexis said as he also felt something not good.

"You're running out of blood, come with me. so, I can take you to the Hospital." Calista said.

"Thank you," Alexis said and he lost consciousness after that then immediately Calista waved her hands and instantly they suddenly disappeared.

While Kaito went back to his mansion located at the heart of the forest.

"Kaito-sama are you okay? You don't seem to be feeling well." Maverick said and Daisuke added.

"He was right, you don't look well my lord. What happened?" Daisuke asks. Then Calista appears and interrupts them.

"That's because he messed with a half-human and half-fairy," Calista said and looked upset.

"What do you mean Calista?" Daisuke asks.

"You guys hear me. He sucked the blood of a half-mortal and half-fairy. Luckily that guy didn't know her true race. If that guy knows his ability, he will turn you into ashes, and in that instant, all of your sacrifices will be wasted for years." Calista said.

"How dare you to talk to me like that!" Kaito said as he tried to turn himself into a black kitsune but he suddenly lost consciousness and fell on the floor.