EPISODE THIRTY THREE

"TRICK THE NOGITSUNE"

FLASHBACK:

"Kaito doko ni iru no?" His mother called the young Kaito.

(Where are you, Kaito?)

"Watashi wa kanojo no hahaoyadesu, kōgeki o ukete imashita, soshite chichioya wa dokodesu ka?" Kaito asks his mom.

(I'm her mom, and we're under attack. Where's Dad?)

"He's with the Bellator, you need to hide the Nogitsune are attacking us," His mom said and then suddenly they were terrified when black smoke appeared and gradually formed into a black fox.

"Not my child!" Her mom said that his mother immediately took papers with orations and flew them into the atmosphere toward the dark fox. But the dark fox quickly took off and released a powerful energy that caused his mother to faint.

"Anata wa watashi no chikara ni wa oyobazu, watashi no tamashī ni fureru koto mo dekinai tada no mikodesu. Totemo omoshiroidesu." The Black fox said.

(You have no match with my powers, you're just a shrine maiden that can't even touch my soul. so funny!)

"Run, Kaito!" Her mom said but Kaito was stunned by what he saw.

"Watashi ga sekai o seifuku suru tame ni hitsuyōna-kidesu!" The black fox said.

(The vessel that I need for me to conquer the world!)

On another side of the story,

Kaito remembers the new prophecy that he reads on his team about the blood of a Tamawo.

"The Nogitsune needs the blood of a Tamawo which he will earn his tail of destruction but the only creature that can stop the Nogitsune is the creature from the Philippines, Japan, and Korea,"

"But who are they" Kaito said when suddenly Zac approached him and said.

"We have a lead for the Tamawo that you were looking for," Zac said

"Good job, and I know you miss this!" Kaito said and stood up as he slowly took off his bathrobe in front of Zac.

"Kaito" Zac said then Kaito took his hand and held it on his hard manhood, which became even harder when Zac touched it.

"Ooh! Your hands" Kaito said, While Zac knelt in front of him and slowly sucked his manhood.

MEANWHILE, let's go back to Jasmine and Ambrose as they were helping Alya.

"Ambrose, I want you to listen to my voice, where are you? Can you explain to me the place? The surroundings? What can you see?" Jasmine said while holding Ambrose's hands then Ambrose replied.

"I don't know, but the place is so beautiful and clean. Tall building, high tech transportation, this place is cool!" Ambrose replied while his eyes were closed and at the same time, he was holding Alya's left hand.

"Okay, don't be blinded by the beauty of the place, and as much as you can, don't hurt or touch anything except Alya. Find her thread on that place!" Jasmine said.

"What thread? I've seen a lot of thread in this place." Ambrose replied as he saw a lot of thread with different colors.

"Dory what is your cousin's favorite color?" Jasmine asks.

"Why?" Dory asked as she was confused about Jasmine's question and Alya's mom answered.

"Pink"

"Find the pink thread," Jasmine said then immediately Ambrose saw the pink thread and he immediately followed the thread which he was amazed at what he saw.