EPISODE TWELVE

"The Love of Kitsune and Bellator"

From a Korean idol turns into a hunter, that's what Baekhyun feels right now after their ceremony of giving Honor.

"Jin Ae, let's start finding the Sigbinan. Can you tell me where we start?" Baekhyun said as he asked his sister, while Jin Ae was busy preparing her inventions and she was helped by her friends Catherine and Jasmine.

"Your genius Jin Ae and with just one night you created all of that thing," Catherine said.

"Right, but yes your brother was right where did we start finding that creature?" Jasmine asks.

"No girls at this time, I don't want you to be involved in this mission. This was tasked to us. I can't forgive myself if something bad will happen because of me." Jin Ae said.

"Do you agree Jasmine?" Catherina asks.

"No, whether you allow us or not, we will join you on this quest," Jasmine said and Catherine smiled and said.

"The same and I am ready." Jin Ae attempted to stop them but suddenly their grandpa approached them and said.

"You need help on this mission Jin Ae, accept their help. This is not an easy mission. And thank you girls for helping my grandchild." Mr. Choi said.

"Hal-abeoji, what if the creature will hurt them?" Baekhyun said. Mr. Choi replied immediately to his question.

"Don't worry, the sigbin creature will not see them, Mortals are invisible in Sigbin's eyes and only our family member will be visible to the sigbin's eyes and any creature who has supernatural abilities." Mr. Choi explains.

"Don't worry girl we're safe," Jasmine said and Catherine worried about what Mr. Choi told them.

On the other side of the story,

Calista and Kaito roam around the place as Calista introduce to Kaito human life and she is hoping that Kaito will change his perception of life. Instead of killing the humans and making his meal. While they were at the mall a guy approached Kaito and said.

"Hi, you look familiar? Have we met before somewhere?" The guy said while smirking at Kaito and Calista whispered to Kaito.

"He's a stripper, that's what they ask. If you will respond to him, It means you are interested in him." Calista said. Then Kaito stared at the guy who was wearing a white t-shirt.

"Calista, I'm hungry leave me here and wait for me at the castle," Kaito said while smiling at her.

"Kaito san." As Calista tried to stop Kaito on his plan to kill the guy.

"Yes, you look familiar as well. And You are?" Kaito said and smiled at him.

"Alexis, can I offer you some drinks?" Kaito said and winked. And Calista had no choice but to leave.

Going back to Choi's siblings Baekhyun and Jin Ae.

"Where are you going Kuya?" Jin Ae asks.

"I need to find Ethan; I've heard that he was missing," Baekhyun said while preparing his things in his bag.

"How about Minjoon? Are you going to see him?" Jin Ae asks.

"I got a text message from him and he said he is in Korea now," Baekhyun said.

"It seems this Ethan looks special to you. Did Minjoon know about this, that you are cheating on him?" Jin Ae said.

"Minjoon and I were okay and besides I am not the one who started to cheat. I love Ethan and no one can stop me. He's mine" Baekhyun said.