EPISODE TEN

The Choi family"

Previously...

Daisuke reveals to Akihiko about his true identity,

"Aki, you have to listen please," Daisuke said.

"What did you do to me, remove this curse!" Aki said.

"I didn't do anything to you, your power has awakened. The first time I saw you. I knew that you both came from the same clan." Daisuke said.

"So, you mean after you suck my dick, my Kitsune thing suddenly awake?" Aki angrily said and the glass that he was holding suddenly broke, which is why his hands bleed because of the broken glass.

While Aki still searching for Ethan as of this moment Ethan was on training with MinJoon at White Dove headquarters wherein he was Baekhyun's special person when he was in Korea before.

"Love, what are you doing here?" Baekhyun said while he held Min Joon's hands.

"I can't wait for you to come home, I miss you!" Min Joon said and he kissed Baekhyun.

The Continuation...

Baekhyun was worried because he couldn't contact Min Joon., The last time they met was when they were both at the hotel.

He scrolled his contact list and saw the names of Min Joon and Ethan wherein two people he tried to contact for almost two weeks and yet he didn't get any response.

"Min Joon where are you? Call me back if get this message."

And Baekhyun remembers the last thing that they do with Min Joon at the Hotel.

Baekhyun pressed a hot kiss to MinJoon, while MinJoon's hand quickly inserted his hands inside Baekhyun's brief at that time, Baekhyun's man tool was too hard and Baekhyun whispered to him and said.

"He missed you more." After he said that, he quickly pushed Min Joon's head down, at this time Min Joon was facing Baekhyun's hard man tool and its hardness marks on his white brief. MinJoon didn't waste time he immediately opened Baekhyun's white briefs and an estimated eight-inch man tool was exposed in front of him and he slowly thrust it into Baekhyun's hard man tool. Because of what he did. Baekhyun immediately gasped and moaned.

"Oohh! You're so good!" Baekhyun said while moaning at the same time.

"You miss this Love?" MinJoon asked him while he was licking the head of Baekhyun's man tool.

"Yes, and I miss doing this," Baekhyun replied and he led MinJoon to the bed. Then he kissed Minjoon again on the lips, down to his neck until his kisses landed on Minjoon's chest and he immediately sucked it's both nipples then Baekhyun's hands freely traveled all over Min Joon's body until they reached Min Joon's hole. And he slowly inserted his finger into the hole and Min Joon moaned even more.

"BBBAAAAEEKKKHYUNNHH~!"

"Tonight, our bodies will become one," Baekhyun said and Min Joon turned around, and looked like he knew what Baekhyun wanted to do with him. Baekhyun immediately went to Min Joon's hole, he stuck out his tongue and licked Min Joon's small hole.

"Ooh! Love, don't stop please..." Min Joon said while he was in intense feeling, it wasn't until Baekhyun inserted his man tool into Min Joon's hole that he immediately screamed because of the strange taste of pain he felt.

"LLLOOOVVVEEE!! It's so big!" Min Joon said while he was biting his lips.

"I know you can handle this Love," Baekhyun replied and he sped up f*cking on Min Joon's hole.

"AAAHHHH!" Min Joon and Baekhyun moaned together and he asked Min Joon where he wanted to shoot his load, then Min Joon answered him while moaning.

"Inside of me please love, make me pregnant!" Min Joon replied until Baekhyun felt that his load would burst anytime soon.