EPISODE EIGHTEEN

"The young witch of South-Central (Part One)"

Previously...

Kaito convinces the merman Zac to help him, capture a young witch after he accidentally drinks the blood of a half-fairy. The merman accepted his offer and now they were searching for a young witch. On the other side of the story. Jin Ae and her friends meet the half-aswang and witch Meriam, because of her Jin Ae knows that her friend Monday is a witch as Jasmine also was a banshee. While Ethan and Aki back into the human world, everything is revealed to Ethan, as his granny was the loyal apprentice of his mom Calista.

"I can feel that my master is still alive, that's why I am trying to ask the wind and plants to tell me where she is. And Apo Ethan, the wind and the plants tell me that the last sighting that they saw your mom was in the forest of Selvage wherein which was located nearby. But that was the last message I got from the wind; someone was blocking my magic." Lola Amelia, they didn't know Calista was blocking her spells to find them as she was trying to protect her son from Kaito but...

"Why what happen Miss Calista?" Maverick asks.

"The whispers will reach soon to my apprentice Amelia. This can't happen." She said.

"But why? Are you worried?" Daisuke asks.

"I am not ready to face my son, and We know how Kaito was," Calista said

"He was cunning," Daisuke said.

The continuation...

Kaito and Zac went to the south side of the country where this place was famous for Witchcraft, and a center of folk healing.

"Where are we?" Kaito asks. He saw a beautiful beach filled with white sand.

"This is the place where we usually visit especially if our race needs help and this is the place where you can find what you are looking for," Zac said and Kaito smiled at him the he replied.

"A young witch." He said.

Meanwhile, in a small community, where the people who live there are busy preparing for their upcoming fiesta, All the elders in the area are busy and other kids are also helping their parents in the preparations. Except for a kid named Guada. She lives alone with her cat's name Abo. She named it Abo, because of its gray color. Since her parents died, she was left alone in the hut where she lived. She was adopted by a woman named Meryl who was a close friend of her parents when she was still alive. But Guada decided to stay in their hut as she didn't want to leave her parent's memories in that house.

"Guada good morning, why are you sad dear?" Meryl asks the young girl.

"Tomorrow is the festival and that was the day that my parents were killed by the intruder from the city," Guada replied you could see the sadness in her eyes.

"Guada," Meryl said as she couldn't say any words from her mouth, even though she was sad when she remembered the tragedy that happened to Guada's parents.

"Tita Meryl, I will help you for carrying that bayong," Guada said while smiling at her.

"You're too young to experience this, but I'll promise you that I will protect you at any cost as I have promised that to your parent's grave," Meryl said and she gave Guada her Bayong.

(BAYONG, was originally designed as a utility bag for carrying food bought from wet markets, especially in the rural areas, as well as for farmers and fishermen from their produce and catch. The bag is both versatile and durable, wing to the type of organic and plastic material used.)