EPISODE THIRTY ONE

"THE TAMAWO"

"Alya, are you okay?" Her cousin asks and when she hears her cousin's voice, she immediately returns to her senses.

"Yes, and what are you saying again?" She replied and while it was obvious that she was not focusing on the person she was talking to. Instead, she was looking at a young man smiling at her from afar.

"Be careful on that guy. Our town is small so I already know the people who live here and that man I don't know him, everyone said his family lives near the entrance to the forest. But that's weird." Alya's cousin said.

"Dory he's staring at me," Alya said.

"Let's get inside, I have a bad hunch about that man," Dory said and she grabbed her cousin's arms and immediately went inside their house.

On another side of the story,

"Oh, Elijah my apo you're here. where's your mom?" Nana Amelia asks.

"She's at work Lola, and I am here to get the rice cakes she orders," Elijah said.

"Yes, wait for me let me get those boxes in my kitchen." Nana Amelia said and she went to her kitchen while Aki was staring at Elijah when Nana Amelia saw him the old lady asked.

"What are you doing? I thought you would help me to carry those boxes." Nana Amelia said.

"Yeah of course, I will bring the remaining boxes and I'll wait for Ethan to finish putting the ribbon," Aki replied that he only wore an apron and shorts. He put a little oil on his arm and chest to...

"And why are you doing that?" Ethan asks.

"For me to look hot and delicious," he said to Ethan.

"No, you will look, stripper, stop that!" Ethan said then Baekhyun approached them and said,

"Elijah is here bro. go! Show your muscles and remember what I told you. always adore him and don't forget to bite your lips while you are staring at his lips." Baekhyun said.

"Yes, bro. I'll bring these boxes now. Wish me luck, bro." Aki said. At the same time, Ethan looks at them like he was annoyed by what they were doing.

"Since when they were brothers?" Ethan said to his mind.

"Good luck bro. I'll pray for your love life." Baekhyun said.

When Nana Amelia saw that Aki had brought the remaining boxes of rice cakes, she immediately introduced the young man to Melody's son.

"Eli, this is Aki. I'm sure you already remember him. And this is the last box." Nana Amelia said.

"Yes, Ohayogozaimasu!" Elijah said and bowed to him.

"Ohayo, Nana ameria no tsukutta o mochi o kiniitte itadakeruto ureshīdesu. (I hope you like the rice cake made by Nana Amelia)"

"Tashikana koto (sure thing)" Elijah replied and smiled at him.

"That's enough, you'd better take these boxes to Elijah's car." Nana Amelia said as she asked Aki to bring those boxes of rice cakes to Elijah's car, and immediately Aki carried those boxes. While he secretly flexes his biceps to Elijah.

"Thank you, Lola Amelia," Elijah said.

"Sure thing, you take care apo and say hi for me to your mom, okay?" Nana Amelia said.

"Yes of course Lola," Elijah said when Nana Amelia went inside to her house.

Aki broke Elijah's silence by asking about...