EPISODE TWENTY-TWO

"The Cry of Banshee"

Previously...

Ara successfully escaped the prison that her father made, but before she could leave the mansion, her father alerted his staff about her escape.

"My Daughter had escaped from the mental institute, we saw from the CCTV she headed to the mansion, I am not sure if she was inside the mansion but if she was, please let me know. My daughter was very ill. She almost kills me when I visit the facility." Mr. Choi said and he showed her employees the wound on her arm, while the team of Jin Ae went to the place wherein their mission was to capture a black Sigbin. They met Aling Marites, who is known for famous of spreading gossip in town but aside from looks like the town was hiding something, and then Jin Ae's team will reveal that.

The Continuation...

At the Choi Mansion.

"Miss Ara, your dad informed us that you escaped from the mental institution and he alarm all the staff inside the mansion. But I have someone that wants to talk to you." Charlotte said and behind her Ara's mom appeared.

"Eomma.(Mom)" Ara said and she hugged her mom when she saw it.

"Ara, we have no time, you need to go to your grandmom's place. I am so happy that you escaped from that hell" Mrs. Choi said.

"How about you mom? How are my children? Are they okay?" Ara asks.

"They are on a mission right now, don't worry I will try to call Jin Ae and Baekhyun about this but for now, you need to escape from here." Mrs. Choi said.

Meanwhile,

Jin Ae and Catherine panicked when they saw the figure that Jasmine created.

"This is Aling Marites, the woman we met this morning," Catherine said while by her side, Jasmine just woke up and asked them what happened.

"Jasmine, do you know about this?" Jin Ae asks her friend and Jasmine simply stares at the paper that she is holding.

"No, why? Who draws that? Looks artistic but still ugly." Jasmine said.

"Looks like she can't control her natural ability. Also, where legend says that when a banshee cries, someone dies. And Aling Marites will ~" Catherine said but she didn't finish what she was trying to say when they heard a commotion outside the hostel and from the window, they saw all patrol cars going in the direction that led to Aling Marites's house.

"Monday and Jasmine Let's go." Jin Ae said and grabbed her knife and gun.

"Wait where are we going?" Jasmine asks.

"Let's go, Jasmine! We need to know what happens to Aling Marites." Catherine added while she grabbed her small pocketbook.

"Okay, wait do I look haggard or stressed?" Jasmine grabs her pipe which she calls a weather pipe then she asks Catherine.

"Let's go!" Catherine said and grabbed her arms.

Meanwhile,

At the mansion where Kaito asks the help of Calista to find a Banshee.

"Kaito, I am not sure if they do exist especially in our time," Calista said.

"Calista was right, we don't hear anything about that creature," Maverick added.

"Are you refusing me?" Kaito said. Immediately Calista opened her book and then the letters started to appear on the pages, but they didn't see anything about the creature that they tried to search for.