EPISODE TWENTY SIX

"The Eighth Tail"

Previously...

Jin Ae was in a deep sleep because of the curse of a Dalaketnon who is the mayor of a small town.

"Your punishment will be, death!" the mayor said but Catherine immediately waved her hands but another force stopped her from creating any spells.

"No!" Catherine shouts.

"That's a joke witch! Now, I am the Maleficent and you are the Princess Aurora, but let's give this a twist. Princess Jin Ae Choi will be in a deep sleep; she will be awakened by a true love's kiss." The mayor said and laughed. Catherine saw her friend; Jin Ae gets unconscious.

"Jin Ae, don't sleep please..." Catherine said.

"How dare you, undo the curse, were not from a fairy tale. Undo the curse or you will taste the fire of Hestia." Catherine said as her hands slowly created a smoke.

"Oh, I am scared. Goodbye!" The mayor said and he disappeared from the air then Ethan, Aki, and Baekhyun arrived at the place. Baekhyun immediately approaches his sister who is in a deep sleep.

When Ethan, Baekhyun, and Aki arrive at the place they immediately rush the girls into the nearest medical facility where Catherine explains to them what happened to Jin Ae.

"You were the grandchild of the strongest witch. Do you know how to undo the curse of a Dalaketnon?" Baekhyun asks.

"I can't my magic is enough to concur with that kind of magic, but I will talk to my granny about this type of curse," Catherine said, even though she is not yet fully recovered from the strength she uses, she immediately leaves at the place.

Meanwhile, Zac and Maverick meet the good fairy named Aidan at the bar.

"So, you're Aidan huh?" Maverick said.

"Anyway, my name is Zachary and This is my partner Marvin," Zac said as he introduced me to Aidan their Alias.

"So, you guys, are a Gay couple?" Aidan asks.

"No way," Maverick said.

The continuation...

At the bar, Maverick, Zach, and Aidan were in a private room where they could do whatever they wanted. When they saw Aidan was already drunk.

"Hey, buddy, are you okay?" Maverick asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine thank you, sir," Aidan replied when it was obvious that he was no longer in himself and Aidan immediately obeyed everything that they said.

"I thought this mission was so hard, but it looks like we are enjoying this," Zac said.

'So, what are your next plans, Zac?" Maverick said.

"I know what to do," Zac said and he immediately unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his pants. While Maverick took off his upper clothes and Aidan saw this.

"You guys are so hot," Aidan said.

"Do you want this?" Zac said as he caressed the length of his dick that protruded through his brief. While Maverick completely took off his clothes and only wore his underwear and there the size and hardness of his dick also showed on his underwear while caressing it in front of Aidan.

"Can I taste both?" Aidan asks. Then Zac and Maverick smiled at him then they grabbed Aidan's hands and together they allowed Aidan to hold their dick.

"Oohh! Your hands are so smooth." Maverick said.

"Yeah, please don't make it too fast, might my juice will explode in your face," Zac said but they saw Aidan was sucking his dick.