EPISODE TWENTY-SEVEN

"The Song of Siren (Part One)"

Previously...

Kaito got his Eighth tail when he drank the blood of Aidan who was a Banwaanon/Good fairy and with the help of his disciples Maverick and Zac.

"Good job boys, now it's my time to recover my tails" When they turned around, they saw Kaito smiling at them.

"My lord." Zac and Maverick said and they immediately vow to him.

Kaito immediately approached Aidan while he was unconscious and he didn't waste time as he bit on his neck. Maverick and Zac saw the blood that flowed from Aidan's neck.

"Aidan!" Zac said, and then they saw Kaito's tails grow.

Meanwhile, Ethan, Baekhyun, and Akihiko are still searching for help to reverse the curse of a Dalaketnon as Jin Ae has been cursed by the mayor in town when her friends meet the mayor. But Catherine rushes to her granny to consult this matter and they are led to find a siren that will help her friend awake from a deep sleep because of the curse.

"A curse of a Dalaket can be removed by a song of a siren." Her granny said. but it seems that Catherine also has a problem that she needs to deal with, especially when she needs to start her training.

"I started to handle this coven, at a younger age, and you need to see me again Catherine after two months as you need to start your training." her granny said.

On another side of the story, when the mayor asks to capture Jin Ae with her friends. Ethan, Baekhyun, and Aki were helped by Inspector Christine as they needed to escape from the hospital where they bought Jin Ae.

"You need to escape now; you guys are in danger." The nurse said,

"You guys use your powers for illusion. His men are still human, your tricks are working." The nurse said.

"Excuse me, why are you helping us?" Ethan asks.

"This is me, Ethan, Inspector Red? Christine? Do you remember?" The nurse said as she introduced herself.

"But your face," Aki said.

"Yeah, I use her body, and are you guys will just ask me? Move!!" The nurse said then they immediately followed the instructions of the nurse.

The continuation...

While they were running the nurse led them to the back door of that Hospital, When Catherine suddenly stopped, she created an invisible force field that would make them escape.

"Monday? What is happening? What are you doing?" Jasmine asks. She attempts to destroy the force field that her friend created but she is stopped by Catherine and said.

"You need to go, don't worry about me!" Cathrine said and smiled at them.

"Catherine what are you doing we need to go," Ethan said.

"Kuya Ethan," Catherine said and the nurse also followed Catherine.

"Miss Christine, let's go!" Baekhyun said.

"Remember, I am not here physically I am just using this vessel and, in a few minutes, right now my soul will be going back to my original vessel. Let's go, Catherine. We don't have much time." The nurse said who possessed Inspector Christine. Catherine nods her head and they cast a spell together that suddenly makes the others disappear.

When the other left Inspector Christine asks Catherine to leave immediately,

"You need to see your granny right now; your training will start soon. The treaty of peace was no longer effective we need you to prepare for this war as the council of witches needs your presence on your baptism." Inspector Christine explains.