EPISODE THIRTY

"Monday Catherine is back"

"Alya, my child, please take all your laundry that you washed earlier. They are already dry. Don't leave a single piece of your clothes outside, especially your underwear. Your granny will be mad again, so please..." Alya's mom said, but her daughter gave her a frown reaction and said.

"Mom, wherein the computer age. That belief that Lola told you, they never exist now in the era." Alya said.

"Alya? Are we going to argue this again? Besides, we will be here for two weeks." Her mom said.

"What? Seriously? You tricked me, Mom. You said we would be here until tomorrow," Alya said.

"Alya, your dad, and I need more days as we are still waiting for your aunt, who said they will be here next week. We can't bury your grandmother while her other children haven't arrived yet to see your grandmother for the last time." Her mom explains that they didn't notice her dad hear everything she said, and that is why she was scolded by her dad.

"No, you never understand me at all. You guys tricked me. this is so unfair!" She said and she ran away as she went to her room and slammed the door of her room.

"Spoiled brat!" Her dad said and tried to open the door of her room but her dad stopped by her mother and said.

"Let's give her a time, she's too young to understand what's happening right now. let me talk to her once everything is okay." Her mom said.

"Magnolia, I don't why you have a lot of patience with that woman but I am lucky to have you as my wife." Her dad said.

Meanwhile,

"Jin Ae is recovering now; we have to get here in the white dove facility as the Babaylan can assure us that the curse will be removed from Jin Ae's body," Ethan said.

"E, where's Baekhyun?" Aki asks.

"He said he would be visiting a friend of his mom and checking if her mom was there," Ethan said but he didn't know that Baekhyun went back to the small town where his sister was cursed and he faced the mayor of the town by himself.

"If I were you, you would allow me to release your pet and remove the curse that you gave to my sister," Baekhyun said.

"And why should I do that? Over my dead body." The mayor said as his face was bloody, due to the attacks that Baekhyun gave to him.

"Well, if you wish to see Satan in hell, I will give it to you," Baekhyun said as his claws slowly grew and when he tried to attack the mayor he was stopped by a familiar woman.

"Hunong!" Said the woman who cast a spell on both of them. They were stunned as they recognized the woman who did the spell.

"The new witch leader," The mayor said.

"Hello, Mayor Montes do you still recognize this face?" the woman said.

"Catherine? Is it you?" Baekhyun asks.

"Yes, Kuya Baekhyun, and surprise for you Mayor Montes. You will have to pay for what you did to my friend." Catherine said and she summoned her book that immediately floated in the air while she was casting a spell. Gradually the mayor feels uneasy.

"What are you doing?" The mayor asks but Catherine smiles at him and continues casting a spell. Baekhyun saw in his own eyes what happened to the mayor.

"I can't breathe, help me please..." The mayor said while trying to reach Baekhyun as he was standing right next to him.

"I can't hear you, mayor," Baekhyun said as he turned himself back into his human form. When they both see the mayor turn into a seed and then Catherine immediately grabs the seed and she puts this on her pocket.