EPISODE TWENTY EIGHT

"The Song of Siren (Part Two)"

Previously...

Ethan, Baekhyun, and Aki return to the city as they get a lead about the Siren that will help with Jin Ae's condition.

"Melody?" Nana Amelia said. Then Jeff approached her and said.

"Who?" Jeff asks.

"That woman, I couldn't believe she was still alive, but why is she still young?" Nana Amelia said.

"Maybe she's a witch or what?" Jeff said.

"She's a siren, a product of a mermaid and a human." Nana Amelia said.

"Why, E? Is there something that happens to Nana Amelia?" Aki asks.

"No, this is about the Siren that we were looking for. Nana Amelia found one, and she can help us to talk with that Siren." Ethan said. Baekhyun asks for help on Jasmine as he would like to find their mom.

"Can you help me to find our mom?" Baekhyun said and he gave Jasmine the photo of their mom.

"Sure, I will rest assured that I will do my best to find Jin Ae's mom. What I mean your mom as well." Jasmine said and she apologized for what she said.

"Technically speaking, She's Jin Ae's mom, but if you can help us to find our mom. I know that banshees are good at finding missing persons." Baekhyun said.

"I will do all of my best Kuya Baekhyun. you got me on this." Jasmine said.

The continuation...

"Oh god! thank you, you guys are finally here." Nana Amelia said and immediately she gave a warm hug to Ethan, Baekhyun, and Aki.

"Are you guys, are hungry we have prepared something for you guys," Jeff said.

"I am so hungry Ninong," Aki said and immediately sat down on the chair and started eating.

"Wait, I am hungry too," Baekhyun said and he did the same he sat down on the chair beside Aki then he started to eat, While Nana Amelia explained to Ethan about the Siren that they were looking for.

"This is melody," Nana Amelia said and showed Ethan an old picture of two women.

"She looks familiar, and I can't be so sure where I saw this woman?" Ethan said while pointing at the woman on the right side of the picture.

"That's me, Apo," Amelia said pinching his cheek, and then she pointed to the woman she was referring to in the picture.

"This is Melody, a product of a mermaid and a human," Amelia said and she started to tell the story of their friendship after she left Baekhyun on Ara Choi.

"She was my best friend, when the time that the ocean needed her, we lost connection and we didn't know if she was still alive or not, but right now, I see her on my favorite morning show, and If I am not mistaken the woman, I saw is Melody." Nana Amelia said.

"How did you know that she was a mermaid?" Ethan said.

"Our secret is open to the both of us." Nana Amelia said. but suddenly Aki interrupts them and says,

"E you will not be happy on this," Aki said.

"Why?" Ethan asks.

"Baekhyun reads your diary, and he was laughing right now in your room," Aki said.

"Oh no!" Ethan said and he immediately shouted the name of Baekhyun while Nana Amelia held her head because she knew what would happen next.

On another side of the story,