EPISODE SIXTEEN

"THE SECRET RECIPE AND THE MERMAN"

Previously...

Kaito accidentally drinks the blood of a human half-fairy causing him to weaken. And Kaito asked for help from a merman to capture a young witch to regain his strength.

"How did you know that I am a Merman? And who are you?" The guy said and Kaito smiled at him then he said.

"I need your help. And if you help me, I will give you a prize." Kaito said.

The continuation...

"My name is Kaito," Kaito said as he introduced himself to the guy whom he asked for help to capture a young witch.

"Zac, my name is Zac. And what is the prize if I will capture a witch?" Zac asks.

"I know you were looking for a male victim I can give you one. Right now." Kaito said and his eyes turned red.

"No, thank you I can attract them with my muscles, especially with gay men. Thanks for the offer." Zac said and he proceeded to his next routine which is the treadmill. But Kaito has come up with a way to mess with Zac.

"Okay if you say so," he said and he slowly grabbed his tumbler and he acted like he accidentally spilled the water inside of his tumbler. Then Zac immediately felt something with the water that spilled.

"This is a saltwater! How dare you!" Zac said and he immediately stopped the treadmill to run away.

"Run, hunky fishy," Kaito said and he laughs at Zac who is running as fast as he could before his legs turns into a tail. Zac just looked at him intently before he left and Kaito followed him to the shower room of the Fitness gym.

Meanwhile, at the White Dove headquarters where Akihiko and Baekhyun are waiting for Ethan to wake, after what happened Cristine warns them not to do any negativity until Ethan recovers.

"Here's your tea, common' grab one before this will cold." Min Joon said.

"Thanks, you," Aki said after he grabbed the cup of tea. While Baekhyun was still staring at Ethan and said.

"Ethan please wake up," Baekhyun said while he was holding Ethan's hand. When Min Joon saw this, he felt a little pain in his heart. But he just hid and ignored it. While, Aki gets angry when he sees that, but he can't react as Cristine warns them not to make any scene.

"Please, the two of you I will give you a warning. Don't make a scene. Ethan still recovering. When he wakes up it means the baptism is successful." Cristine said.

"Bro, what's your plan?" Aki asks Baekhyun and at this time Min Joon starts to worry as he thinks Aki and Baekhyun start to fight again but he is assured with Baekhyun and Aki.

"I need to proceed on my mission to become a Bellator. If Ethan will not be awake until tomorrow, I need to leave. Could you watch him for me, bro." Baekhyun said.

"What do you mean to become a Bellator? You were a Bellator already, did you hear on Miss Cristine about what she told you?" Akihiko said.

"Yes, but our training is not yet finished until we can~," Baekhyun said as they were interrupted by Min Joon in the middle of their conversation.

"Baekhyun, you need to be careful," Min Joon said, He can't get rid of his worries about his ex-boyfriend. Baekhyun just smiled before he answered and said.

"Thanks, bro. you as well." Baekhyun said. while outside of the headquarters, the Sarangay and a Lambana hear everything.

"Gosh, did you hear that? He calls his ex-boyfriend, Bro? Baekhyun is a walking red flag." The sarangay said.