EPISODE EIGHT

"THE KITSUNE"

PREVIOUSLY...

Kaito and his minion summoned the Tikbalang to find the Sigbinan,

"Wake up, Tikbalang! And follow my command!" Kaito said and out of the thick smoke, a naked man emerged.

"What I can do for you, my lord." The handsome man said.

"I want you to bring the Sigbinan to me," Kaito said. Then the naked man replied.

"Happy to help my lord." The man replies and vows to Kaito.

When Aki notices something on himself,

"What happened to you Aki," he said to himself while facing his bathroom mirror, when suddenly he saw tails on his back on the mirror, but when he turned around to check on what he saw.

And he noticed in the mirror that he had ears like from the foxes.

"Noooo!!!" Aki shouted and immediately punched his mirror which caused his mirror to be broken.

THE CONTINUATION...

"There's a new mysterious man in town that all of the gays and spinsters are going crazy for his hotness." Aki's colleague said,

"As long as he will obey the law, he's good," Aki said while he was reading all the reports in his folder.

"Anyway, did you see Ethan? I didn't see him and his colleague said, he was absent for weeks now." Aki's colleague said that Aki stopped what he was doing when he heard that.

"Why, Sato?" His Colleague asks then Aki replies.

"Nope, maybe he went out for a trip but I'll call him later." He said and checked his phone to see if Ethan had texted him but he didn't receive any text from Ethan.

And Baekhyun started his journey to capture the Sigbinan with his sister Jin Ae.

"That's enough, every day you impress me. And every day your training gets well as a Bellator." Baekhyun's grandpa said.

"Now, where's my mom?" Baekhyun said.

"You will see him soon, once you will bring me that creature." His grandpa said.

"I don't believe you at all, once we capture the Sigbin you will release our mom. Second, I'm not convinced that you will make that creature a pet, I feel something that you didn't tell us." Baekhyun said.

"Hyeongie (Brother)" Jin Ae said.

"Whatever it is Baekhyun, you don't have a choice!" His Grandpa replied.

"You must be prepared as well, when the apocalypse comes our family must save that creature." His grandpa added.

"Selfish old man!" Baekhyun angrily said.

"You will know soon my grandchild. Why I am doing this." His grandpa said and immediately left the room where they were trained. And on his grandpa's hanbok, there's a logo of a white dove.

Meanwhile at the White Dove Academy wherein Ethan started his training.

"Wrong position Ethan, how many times have I told you that!" Min Joon said.

"You are killing me, Min Joon," Ethan complained as he struggled with the correct posture that Min Joon wanted him to do.

Then suddenly a strange woman arrives with red hair and wearing a red casual dress. The woman greeted Ethan and said at the same time.

"How's your training Ethan?" said the mysterious woman.

"Not good, this teacher is so ~" Ethan didn't finish what he was about to say when Min Joon greeted the woman.