EPISODE ELEVEN

"Catherine- Monday's Secret"

Catherine-Monday's Point of View

A day before they met Catherine-Monday, Jin Ae and her friend Jasmine were in trouble when the bullies in our school tried to hurt them. me, as a weirdo at school, when they passed me in the locker area of the school, where Jin Ae and Jasmine were running.

"Monday, Help us. Margarette's friends tried to kill us." Jin Ae said while she was out of breath.

"What did you do?" I asked them then Jasmine approached me as well and she greeted me.

"Hey, my name is Jasmine," Jasmine said while she greeted me.

"Oh my god, they are here help us please!" Jin Ae said until Margarette and her friends arrive and they look angry.

"Stay away from this Monday. If you don't want to ruin your life." Margarette said then she slowly changed her appearance into a wild animal as their eyes turned red and their nails started to grow.

"What are they?" Jasmine asks.

"They were werewolves" I calmly replied to her question.

"Get out of here Monday, if you don't want to be involved," Margarette warns me again.

"Seriously, werewolves? Are they existing?" Jin Ae said.

"Yes, dear!" Margarette said and they finally finished their transformation. they were now hairy creatures with fangs and sharp claws. When they were about to attack Jin Ae and Jasmine I waved my hands then immediately Margarette and her friends were thrown away from where I was standing and all three of them hit the walls. Because of what happened, Margarette and her friends turned back to their original form and she said.

"You destroy the treaty of peace of Wolves and Witches that our ancestors were protecting," Margarette said.

"The last I checked, on the treaty states. NO WITCH OR WEREWOLVES will start a fight with Humans. Witches and werewolves should leave the place when they were caught by humans once their identity was revealed." I said to Margarette.

"Whatever! I must let my ancestors know about this incident. Let's go girls!" Margarette said and her companion slowly moved.

"And If I allow you to leave," I said and I immediately waved my hands again then a strong wind blew.

"Is she a weather forecaster? Why is it so windy inside of the campus?" Jasmine asks.

On the other side of the story,

Akihiko used his ability to find Ethan, using a red thread that he saw. He immediately follows the thread where he doesn't know where it's going. And now the red thread led him to a small nipa house.

"Ethan, what are you doing here in this place?" He said then an old woman approached him and greeted him.

"Good morning, what are the brave police doing here in my hut, and looks like you're from a neighboring town. Am I correct?" The old lady said.

"Good morning, Lola my name is police officer Akihiko Sato and yes, I came from the neighboring town. I was searching for my friend here; do you see this person?" Aki said and he grabbed his phone and he shows to the old woman the picture of Ethan. After the old woman saw the picture, he smiled and looked at Aki's face at the same time.

"Hmm! An extraordinary love of Sigbinan and Kitsune." The old woman said.

"What do you mean Lola?" Aki asks as he pretends that he doesn't know what the old woman saying especially since he knows that Ethan is the Sigbinan and people call him the Shadow.