EPISODE NINE

"The Past"

Previously...

Aki started his journey to find Ethan as he had the blessing of their head chief officer at the same time their godfather.

"Ninong if you allow me to find him, I'll promise if I know he's okay, I'll be okay," Aki said as he convinced his godfather.

"I'll give you a leave and find my godchild." Chief officer said.

"Thank you, Ninong Jeff. I mean sir." Aki said while giving a salute to the highest ranking in their department. And Chief Officer Jeff gives him a salute as well.

On the other side of the story,

Maverick starts his journey as Kaito commands him to be prepared to face the Sigbinan.

"What kind of creature are you?" Leo said as he was shocked.

"Now, you are scared? While earlier you are enjoying my body." Maverick said and he immediately kissed Leo on his lips then slowly Leo felt strange.

He feels like he is drowning while Maverick still kissing him. He can't move as well like he was losing strength.

"I need your life, for me to become stronger as I will face the Sigbinan," Maverick said and he suck Leo's tongue until Leo was dried. His appearance looks scary and he looks old until he dies.

"Poor human!" Maverick said smirking at the same time.

The Continuation...

At Ethan's training...

"You need to focus your energy on this thing, look at me!" Min Joon said and a strike of lightning suddenly hit on the piece of wood.

"Now, you turn. No more casting spells. Your ancestor can transform without casting a spell. Now show me!" Min Joon said as his face was very serious.

"Okay," Ethan replied as he tried to cite the spell but immediately Min Joon noticed it.

"I said no casting spell." Min Joon said and he used his lips to stop Ethan from casting. And because of that Ethan suddenly blushed. But Min Joon immediately removed his lips from Ethan's lips while saying at the same time.

"You're distracted because of those feelings into someone. How you can save him if you're weak?" Min Joon angrily said.

"You don't know what happened twenty years ago when your ancestor fought the leader of Nogitsune." Min Joon said.

This is the true story of where it all started.

At the white dove facility in Japan headquarters, wherein they were attacked by the black kitsunes.

"Taikyaku! Taikyaku!" (Retreat! Retreat!) as the commander said to his men. When help came to the rescue.

"Find the last kitsune and protect him at all costs." The soldier said from the Philippines who is wearing barong and salakot, they used Kapilan as their weapon to defeat the group of Nogitsune.

"Lieutenant, we received a message from South that the Gumihos were attacked by the Nogitsune." Said the soldier from the Philippines.

"This is just a trap the main target was the south. Immediately open the portal and let's go" The leader said.

"Lieutenant, we only have a small number of soldiers to attack the south." Said his men.

He immediately looked around and saw the severe damage caused by the Nogitsune, led by Kaito.

"Open the portal, I'll help the south." He said and commanded his men to open the portal.

"Lieutenant, Lucas Salvador!" Said the old man who saw his own eyes the transformation of the leader of the white dove from the Philippines.