EPISODE FIFTEEN

"THE BATTLE FROM THE PAST"

Calista was living peacefully and she was the leader of their tribe until she met Lucas, they gave birth to a baby boy and they named it Ethan.

One night, the moon was very bright outside when Calista saw it. She immediately went outside while her husband followed her as well.

"What's wrong Calista?" her husband Lucas asks. She looked at her husband before she answered.

"The wind and moon gave a warning and whispers to me," Calista said, and a strong wind blew.

"What do you mean?" Lucas asks her again.

"The goddess of wind, Anitun Tabu, whispers that A great battle of different races is coming," Calista replied and she suddenly floats in the air.

"Calista, what's happening," Lucas said as he tried to help his wife a mysterious lady appeared, and from a ray of moonlight, a mysterious woman appeared who introduced herself as Mayari.

"The goddess of the moon," Lucas said. and he immediately kneels and vows to the goddess.

In ​Tagalog​ mythology, Mayari was the daughter of ​Bathala​, the supreme creator, to a mortal woman​. Mayari is the goddess of revolutions, war, hunting, weaponry, beauty, strength, moon, and night. She is known as the most beautiful deity in Bathala's court.

"Sigbinan, there will be a war and your race is the only key for restoring order and balance, but this path that you will take is not easy. Even your son will be involved in this war." Mayari said. And Lucas was still listening to the goddess.

"This war will happen after the blue moon," Mayari said when he was about to speak Mayari disappeared and his wife back to her consciousness.

"Are you okay?" Lucas asks his wife again and his wife replies with fear.

"The Bellator and a creature from another nation will bring chaos to us," Calista said.

"And the blue moon that goddess Mayari says will appear in the next two months. We don't have enough time to prepare." Lucas said. and his wife sighed.

"I thought the Bellator is our friend?" Lucas added.

"The Bellators are divided into two beliefs," Calista said and she explained to her husband about the origin of Bellators. Which is as of this moment the Bellator who was taking good care of their son Ethan, was the one whom they trusted which was led by Miss Cristine or Inspector Cristine.

"Ethan!!!" Cristine shouted when she saw Ethan change his appearance into a dark creature.

Because of the negative emotions, Ethan absorbs all of those.

"I already warn you Minjoon. What did you do? He was on the purification" Cristine said.

"Apologize, Miss Cristine. This is because of me. I can't hold myself while my friend was deceived by my ex-boyfriend." Minjoon said.

"Now help me, before Ethan destroys this whole place," Cristine said and she grabbed her Kampilan.

"Ethan, please listen to me," Baekhyun said. he tries to approach Ethan but he is stopped by Akihiko. At this time, he changed his form into a kitsune.

"Stay away from him!" Akihiko said. And Cristine took out her weapon from the sword it became a rope that bound Ethan who at this time was no longer on himself.

"Draw the symbol of Light baptism now," Cristine shouted as she tried to stop Ethan from trying to destroy the whole place. Minjoon immediately took the magical pen and stared at the part where he could draw the symbol of light baptism. And he saw Aki and Baekhyun still fighting.