EPISODE TWENTY FOUR

"The Banwaanon and The Balbal"

Previously...

Kaito tries to get the good fairy but because of Alexis, Kaito fails to do his mission. Meanwhile, Jin Ae and her friends started to investigate the police officer that they met after Aling Marites was killed and Catherine discovered that the corpse that they saw in the funeral parlor was not the real corpse of Aling Marites instead someone who could make illusions and deceive the family of Aling Marites. Then slowly the secret will be revealed as the police officer and the town mayor have a plan for the three girls.

"About those three girls, they are not just a researcher or part of the Ballistics team, they are a Bellator," Kian said.

"Well, that is your guy's problem. but what I can do, is protect your kind in my town as much as you guys will cooperate." The mayor said.

The continuation...

Kaito asks his minions to capture the good fairy he assigns on this mission Maverick and Zac.

"Based on what you said, my lord, this good fairy was protected by the black fairies this task is not easy, but let me check on my book," Calista said then she immediately left the room while Maverick and Zac listened to Kaito's instruction.

Meanwhile, Akihiko, Ethan, and Baekhyun arrive at the place where Baekhyun left her sister with her friends.

"They were Bellators, this is Ethan and Aki. We are here to check if My sister is here?" Baekhyun introduces his companion at the same time he asks Lennard about his sister.

"I didn't see her and her friends after you guys climbed the mountain, and it's been a week already since you guys climbed the mountain," Lennard replied.

"So, it means they are still on the mountain, let's help them Baekhyun," Ethan said.

"I could help you guys," Lennard said but Baekhyun refused his offer to help.

"No, you stay here Lennard, maybe if my sister and her friends will come here hold them for me. so that I know where we can find them." Baekhyun said.

"Sounds like a plan," Lennard said and agreed to Baekhyun's suggestions Then Baekhyun, Ethan, and Akihiko proceeded to Mount Cristobal.

On the other side of the story, Jin Ae and her friends start their investigation about the police officer.

"Kian someone is looking for you." His colleague said.

"Who?" He asks.

"A woman, I think this is one of your girlfriends." His colleague said and then behind his colleague Catherine appeared and gave her a serious look.

"What can I do for you Miss Catherine right in PIB? What makes you bring here?" Kian asks the woman but Catherine just stares at him and says.

"About the corpse of Aling Marites, what is your connection about this case?" Catherine said.

"What do you mean?" Kian asked and at this, his brow furrowed when he heard it from the woman.

"Don't lie to me officer, I've been a cat once, so I know if you've created an illusion," Catherine replied.

"Wait, I don't know what you are saying can you please go out of my office. I don't want to see your face again." Kian angrily said and Catherine slowly stood up then she smiled.

"Before I leave, we both know that we have a supernatural ability and I know you can smell us, We are not your enemy officer," Catherine said and she immediately left the police station then his colleague teased him and said.