EPISODE TWENTY

"The Kumiho"

Previously...

The Nogitsune was able to get the blood of a young witch, While the Sigbinan failed to stop the Nogitsune. As Kaito drinks the blood of young witch Guada, he gains his second tail.

"Finally!!!" Kaito said and he felt a strange energy to the whole of his body. then they noticed that Kaito gained his second tail.

"The myth is right," he said, while Meryl and the other witch leaders gain their strength,

"How dare you!" Meryl said and they cast a spell together but Kaito was able to avoid their attacks. Ethan immediately used his ability to move fast but Kaito suddenly disappeared and said.

"Don't want to waste time for you, and this is not our final meeting up Sigbinan. We will meet each other soon." Kaito said then suddenly disappeared together with the merman. While Zac said this to him.

"You failed to save the young witch child," Zac said while his eyes gradually came out with tears that turned into pearls when they fell to the ground.

The witch leaders were very angry about what happened to Guada, but Meryl didn't feel that way instead she talked to the other leaders of the coven that Ethan tried his best to save Guada,

"That's not what happened Nadia, we all failed to save Guada. She is on our coven we must protect each other. We can't rely on the Sigbinan for everything." Meryl said.

"No, she's right I apologize I failed," Ethan said. While Akihiko uses his healing ability on the young witch but when the healing is ongoing, they see a change happening in Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun and Mistress Meryl were right, everything was trying to save the young witch, but wait let me try something," Aki said as he applied his palms to Guada's forehead, slowly powerful energy spread around and everyone who was hit by this energy felt a peaceful and they feel calmness on their mind. But when Baekhyun was hit by this energy, Ethan saw white ears like a fox, the same as Akihiko.

"Baekhyun, your ears!?" Ethan said while pointing to Baekhyun's ears.

"A Kumiho," Meryl said when Baekhyun's appearance was changing. His ears were changed like Aki but his ears were white, while Aki's was orange.

"What is happening to me, Ethan?" Baekhyun asks.

The continuation...

White Dove HQ

"Do you still remember the young Gumiho who was saved by the Sigbinan before?" Cristine asks Minjoon. Then he remembers the past when a baby who possessed the spirit of a Gumiho was saved by the white dove members but he remembers that Amelia, Calista's assistant also saved the baby during that time of war.

"Amelia, where are you going?" The faith healer leader asks the young Amelia.

"Apo Tina, this is the son of teacher Calista. I need to save this child no matter what happens." She replied.

"Protect that child at any cost, and I want you to get the child that possesses the spirit of a gumiho." The faith healer leader.

"Where I can find this child Apo Tina?" Amelia asks and Apo Tina opens a portal that leads her to the child where she saw also that Minjoon and Ethan's dad was currently fighting the Nogitsune. Amelia and Minjoon looked at each other before she entered the house where they hid the child.

"Who are you?" the woman asks her and she introduces herself to the woman who is currently watching the young Gumiho.

"My name is Amelia; I am the apprentice of Calista and this child that I am holding was the son of Senior Lucas the Sigbinan," Amelia replied.