EPISODE THIRTY TWO

"A WITCH JOURNEY"

"Catherine, wake up! your first test is about to start and your Lola is waiting for you outside." The woman said who is also part of their coven.

"Lola said my training will start at six but what time is it Ate?" Catherine asks.

"Yeah, that's too early." The woman said while staring at the wall clock in Catherine's room, she waved her hand then suddenly, the clock went to eight in the morning.

"Ah, Catherine Darling. Did you say your training will be at 6 AM right?" The woman asks.

"Yes, Ate," Catherine replied with her eyes closed.

"What if I tell you, it's eight o'clock now." The woman said.

Catherine immediately got up from her bed with her eyes closed, and the woman was amazed at what she saw because she quickly fixed herself and went outside where her grandmother was waiting for her.

"You're just on time my apo," Nana Esther said and she threw a knife at her granddaughter as she saw that its eyes were still closed but immediately Catherine caught the knife.

"Lola, that was closed! Are you going to kill me?" Catherine said.

"No, but your enemy, yes. It would be best if you were on focus Catherine. How you can support the Sigbinan on his mission if his Alabay is not ready." Nana Esther said.

"Lola, what did you just call me?" Catherine asks.

"Alabay?" Nana Esther repeats.

"But~" Catherine will say something, and her grandma responds to her question immediately.

"As the new witch leader on this coven, just like you before. I am the handmaid of Ethan's father, Senior Lucas Sandoval with my friend Amelia. And now, you were tasked by the council of witches to do the duty of being an Alabay of a Sigbinan." Her Lola explains.

ON ANOTHER SIDE OF THE STORY, still in Elijah's Birthday party.

"I want you guys to meet, Soren, while this is my mom's cousin, Ethan, Baekhyun, and Akihiko," Elijah said as he introduced the guy that they saw earlier.

"Soren Legaspi?" Ethan whispers to Baekhyun.

"Ethan, stop! You're drunk!" Baekhyun said.

"It's okay, Now, I know that Ethan has a good sense of humor. He's funny." Elijah said.

"Nice to meet you guys," Soren said. While Akihiko quickly asked Soren about their relationship with Elijah.

"Are you guys, are~?" Akihiko asks but he doesn't finish what he tried to ask when Soren answers his question.

"Not yet, but I know he will say, yes soon," Soren replied.

"That's a song!" Ethan said then he started to sing the lyrics of that song.

"Ni nunape watjana

Naega yeogi itjana

Neoui ipsullo mareul haejwo

Say yes, say yes

Nado moreuge

Neoege gago innabwa

Buneun barame nae mam jeonhallae

Love is true"

"Ethan, stop! You're being mean now! Excuse us!" Baekhyun said then they walked away and Akihiko followed them.

"Excuse me, I need to check on Ethan. He's drunk. Nice meeting you Soren." Aki said and he immediately left.

When Ethan got away from Elijah and Soren, Ethan's drunkenness immediately disappeared and Baekhyun asked him what happened. Even his best friend Akihiko also questioned his behavior.