PROLOG: "The Principals Of Life"

The Principals Of Life
(Last Revise Uploaded On August 17)

That which has existed since the beginning, now and forever.

Those who are great, invincible, and exalted.

The six cosmic beings that represent the universe.

Life. It is the Great Beginning. It is what initiates everything; life is what starts existence, not just on Earth, but in the universe.

Suffer. The Great Chaos. It was born from the emotions of living beings, a manifestation of great suffering.

Despair. The Great Destruction. It was born from suffering, a manifestation of the hopelessness of living beings.

Hope. The Great Burning Sun. He who brings hope, igniting hope for all living beings, a bearer of tranquility and joy.

Death. The Great Slayer. He who brings sorrow. Although it is indeed in the nature of things, in all of life, death always follows.

Fate. The Great Tailor. He is the great tailor, stitching reality with his hands; he could just as easily destroy everything or give life. It is bound by the applicable rules.

They all worked together, everything was fine, at least until they made a mistake.

Life, Suffer, Despair, Hope, Death, Fate. They all broke their vows.

They were punished for that. To avoid carelessness, the Supreme Judge decided that every ten years, they must choose an Avatar.

And the Avatar is always chosen by The Principals Of Life.

This year, they have to hold the Avatar selection again. They descended to Earth to find an Avatar for each of the Principles of Life.