seven

"Jisung? Where are you going?" it was Felix who saw Jisung readying to go out. He's carrying a bag and he does look so handsome with all the make up and stylish clothes. "Damn bro you look fine!"

"Oh shush. I'm back on track. We have a shoot today so I have to at least put on some make up and wear pretty clothes" Jisung replied and Felix covered his mouth and so as Hyunjin who just came downstairs.

"Omg it's Han! I'm seeing Han in person!" actually Jisung was blushing right now because of them. They are giving him so many compliments and his heart can't really handle it. "What the actual fuck? I just realized now that I really am living with you! Now that I'm seeing how you look on cam, it just sinked in! Bro you're so beautiful"

"Oh my god have you two seen your face in the mirror? Both of you are more gorgeous than I am. So stop it. You guys are the one who's beautiful here" he responded and he looked at Minho's way and he swear to god that person is staring at him.

"Shut up! This isn't about us. You're pretty, Jisung. End of conversation" Hyunjin replied and he actually laughed at him. "Oh my god you even laugh so fucking adorable. I could kiss you"

"Hwang Hyunjin you're not exactly my type so no kisses for you"

"What about me? Would you kiss me?" Felix interrupted and Jisung actually scanned him and felt like he could actually kiss the freckled boy.

"Really Felix? You're going to ask me that? Of course, dummy. Who doesn't want to kiss you?" Hyunjin then pouted and crossed his arms.

"Han Jisung you're being unfair. Why does he get to kiss you and not me?"

"Hyunjin, us kissing? It doesn't really sound right" all three of them laughed because of how silly they sound right now.

"I know, right? I don't even know why it came out of my mouth. Not that you're disgusting but I can sense that we're both bottoms and I don't kiss my kind" that's when Felix raised his eyebrow—confused.

"I am too, but we already kissed?" Felix then asked and Jisung covered his mouth in shock. "Did we?"

"Felix you don't say that out loud gosh! That was when we were like... 12? We kissed because we're curious. We basically made each other gay, if I'm not mistaken" Hyunjin stated and it caused another laughingstock. "Oh actually we also kissed when we were drunk in college. We made out for like a few minutes and passed out. Remember?"

"Oh yeah! That's when we rushed to go to the dorms because of the curfew. Adrenaline basically gave us a chance"

"Hey enough with those jokes. Jisung could be running late because of you two. Leave the poor boy alone" that's when Minho caught Jisung's attention even more.

"Thanks Minho hyung. I needed that" Jisung then raised his hand goodbye and before he could open the door, he looked at the older once again. "I'll be going, hyung. Goodluck on your work everyone!"

Once Jisung arrived at their company, their manager was already there waiting for him.

"Everyone's at the studio waiting. If you feel anything, don't hesitate to come to me. Don't overwork yourself or else you won't have this tour you wanted again. Please, Jisung you have to listen, okay?" the manager whispered and he just nodded making his way inside their practice room.

He saw Chan and Changbin already warming up and then rushed over him when they saw that he is wearing his name tag again.

"Jisung-aaaaaaaa"