thirty

"Guys? Does any of you know where did Hyunjin go?" Felix asked as they decided to all gather inside Jisung's hotel room.

"Not with Chan?" Minho asked and Jisung was confused. He thought his friends are getting on good terms?

"No. He didn't come to see me. I messaged him awhile ago but I got nothing" Chan responded and Felix got really worried. So he tried to disl Hyunjin's phone number but Jisung was already trying.

It took a few rings before it was andwered and Jisung was actually relieved that Hyunjin wasn't missing or anything.

"Hello? Where are you?"
[Hi Ji. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you where I went]
"It's okay. Just tell me where you are"
[I stumbled upon Seungmin here and I didn't know he was the MC for today's event. We catched up and ended up in his room]
"Are you staying with him? We're planning to have a chill drink, though?"
[I'll just see you in the morning. We have a lot to catch up on. I'm sorry love]
"It's fine. You have fun"
[You guys have fun too]

Then the line was ended. Jisung looked up at Felix who is fidgeting and smiled at him.

"It's okay now, Lix. He's with his friend Seungmin. He was the MC tonight and it's expected they'll stumble upon each other" Jisung gave Felix a reassuring smile just now but he was met with Felix's sad eyes, or he's just imagining things?

"Seungmin? As in Kim Seungmin?" Felix asked and Jisung was surprised as to why Felix had to ask the guy's name twice.

"Yeah he told me Seungmin is his friend. Should we be worried about him? Because as far as I know he's a nice guy. I've worked with him before" he then looked at Minho but the older also gave him a weird and confused look.

"No. He really is Hyunjin's friend, but to him Hyunjin is not. He courted him before and I don't know what happened between them. Hyunjin just told me it's over and Seungmin wants out"

That's when Jisung realized that Felix was acting like this because he's not used to Hyunjin going out without him. He's not used to Hyunjin disappearing without saying anything. He's not used to Hyunjin not telling him who he's meeting up with. He's used to Hyunjin giving him all the attention he wants.

"Lix you okay?" Changbin asked the younger but he just received a nod and now he connected every pieces he was collecting just now. "I should go back to my room, guys"

"Wait, why are you going back to your room? We just decided to drink" Chan stated and Changbin was really disappointed that he just left without saying anything.

"I fucked up" Felix then grabbed his phone and walked outside but in a different direction from Changbin.

"Figured"
"What's that, Minho hyung?"
"Felix is really dumb"
"How?"

At this point, Chan was just listening because first of all, he's not getting anything. Second, he's just enjoying the drama because he thinks Minho will be revealing something right now.

"Can't you see? He was having a hard time distinguishing if he loves Hyunjin romantically or not. He had sex with Changbin for sure, but now he's regretting everything because he's actually the one who left Hyunjin thinking he would go to Chan which is wrong and now he's with Seungmin. The person who Hyunjin fell in love back then. So therefore, Felix is dumb for not realizing immediately"

"Wait, so you're saying they like each other?" it was Chan's turn to ask.

"Well, it's obvious. Hyunjin didn't take this opportunity to hangout with you even if you're his idol because he was bothered that Felix actually went inside Changbin's room knowing something might happen, it's not like they're just gonna play cards there, right?" and now Jisung was enlightened.

"Wait, so they do like each other" Jisung muttered.

"Baby, they've been together since elementary and you know how close they are. They even told you they kissed multiple times growing up and any sane person is capable of having feelings if they act like they can't live without each other"

"Knowing how upset Changbin is right now just shows that something really happened between them. That animal really thought of having sex with him despite them just meeting each other for like a day" Chan added and drank the beer that he just popped open using his ring. "Damn I was really attracted to Hyunjin, you know? That's a shame"

"I feel sorry for Changbin, though. My brother is stupid and I just know this will turn into chaos. Those two will have a fight or worst, ignore each other for a month or two"

"Hyung how do you know all this?"

"Living with them is like having children around. They fight, kiss and make up, annoy each other, love each other and even act like a couple together. I kinda memorized them at this point"