twenty four

As soon as Jisung got down together with Minho, he noticed that it's too quiet downstairs. He immediately though that Hyunjin and Felix left the area but he got surprised when he saw four of his friend sitting on the couch completely silent.

"What's going on here?" Jisung asked and Hyunjin ran towards them.

"You gotta help us out" he stated and Chan suddenly chuckled and Jisung's attention were caught by him. "They're dangerous!"

"What do you mean, Hyunjin? I didn't do anything?" Chan replied and now Jisung finally got what is really happening.

"Hyung you just came here and you're teasing Hyunjin already? Stop that" Jisung strictly said and Chan raised both of his hands, acting like he didn't do anything wrong. "I know you. You're flirting with him and I'm telling you, hyung. Not my friends"

"Okay okay I'm sorry, Hyunjin" Chan said while laughing and Hyunjin glared at him making the older adore him more.

"What about you, Felix? Why are you so quiet? Changbin is in front of you already. Might as well ask for a picture or an autograph or even his number. That's much better" Jisung stated and he was surprised when he saw Felix staring deeply at Changbin with a teasing smile plastered on his face. Felix is definitely the one who's acting like Chan between them, making Changbin fold in the process. "Really Felix? Is this why you're not saying anything? Okay can we not eye fuck each oter at the moment and let's leave? You guys will be late at work now"

"I don't know. I'm just looking at him" the freckled boy replied and Changbin finally got back to reality.

"Uh I think we really have to go now" was Changbin can only say while Felix was having fun teasing the older.

"Before that I want you two to meet Minho hyung" Jisung introduced the older and he suddenly walked towards them, sticking his hands out for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you bro" Chan muttered and gladly accepted Minho's hands.

"Pleasure to meet you both" Minho was stopped on his track when he got a clear view on Changbin's face.

"Wait I know you. I've seen you somewhere. You attended Cyber Univ?" Minho asked Changbin and the younger was so happy that he recognized him.

"I didn't expect you'll remember me, sunbae" Changbin replied and scratched his neck.

"You know each other? Wow. Small world" Felix interrupted and Changbin nodded at him.

"We are schoolmates and yeah I was one of the people who wanted to be friends with Minho sunbae because he's pretty popular and I thought being friends with him will make me look cool too. Fortunately I got recognized when I joined the performing students. I think I got a bit popular without his help"

"Please don't tell Jisung anything about school before. I'm too embarrassed to even speak about it" Minho responded and Jisung actually thought of teasing the older.

"Oh you mean the story of how famous you are and how the girls line up just to see you?" Jisung asked and Minho figured that Changbin already told him that part.

"You don't want to know the rest" Minho replied and turned around to hide his embarrassment.

"Ahh hyung you have to tell me~"
"No Jisung. I can't"
"I'll bug Changbin hyung about it"
"Okay fine. I'll tell you when you come back so do it soon"
"You promised! Okay? No taking it back"
"I will, don't worry. Just promise me you'll come back healthy and not sick"
"I promise hyung"

That's when Chan and Changbin looked at each other at the same time. Jisung is supposed to be sad and heart broken because that's what he's showing his groupmates last night. What's with the sudden intimacy between the two? Did they talk about it already? Are they friends now? Or more than that?