fourteen

All day with the practice and teachings, Hyunjin was quiet. However, Felix was waiting for the taller to talk to him and maybe he can apologize again, but Hyunjin wasn't really having it.

After their work, Hyunjin walked straight to his bag and was about to open the door, leaving Felix behind.

"Are you really not gonna talk to me?" Felix asked and Hyunjin was stopped from leaving. "I'm sorry that I didn't wake you. I'm sorry that I left without saying something. Please don't ignore me and act like I'm not even here"

"Do you really think I'm mad because you didn't wake me up, Lix? You know damn well why I'm being like this" Hyunjin responded without even turning around to look at the smaller.

"I already told you, Jeongin was different" he replied and Hyunjin scoffed at him. "I didn't go there to have fun with them. I went to their gathering to maybe show them that I'm different now. That I am not the person they used to pick on"

"I told you before that's something you have to avoid Lix, because whoever you are now, those people will not change. Despite you being perfect for me ever since, those people will never stop tormenting you and that's the reality you have to accept. I am fine with you having lunch with Jeongin alone, but going back there? Not knowing what hurtful things they might say again? Are you even thinking? This isn't about bragging what you have now. Those people were so close to hurting you physically and you meet up with them without telling me? And what? Act like they didn't do something awful to you back then? Can you even imagine yourself laughing at their jokes when they once laughed at you for being who you are? Would Jeongin help you if you are scared to even talk back?"

That's when Felix accepted his defeat. Hyunjin was right and Hyunjin was yelling so now he couldn't stop crying.

However, when Hyunjin realized Felix was not responding, he turned around and saw the smaller sobbing, but not making a sound. That's when he felt bad. Really really bad.

"Felix I—

"I'm sorry Hyunjin. I'm not gonna do it again. I'm not gonna leave without telling you. I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me anymore. I can't—

Hyunjin then held Felix in a hug and the younger melted in his touch. They really never fight over small things. They always find a way to make up at some point but not to this extent. Hyunjin never raised his voice at him and the taller forgot how sensitive Felix when it comes to that.

"I'm sorry, Lix. I won't do that again. I promise, I am not really mad. I'm just disappointed at what you did. I'm sorry for raising my voice. I didn't mean to. I got frustrated, Lix. I'm really sorry" Hyunjin then rubbed the smaller's back while giving him kisses on top of his head.

"Don't apologize. You're making me cry again! It's my fault and just because I cried, it doesn't mean you have to apologize now. I cried because I know you're right and I still did otherwise. I'm sorry Hyunie. Promise I won't go to their meet ups anymore. Just with Jeongin" Felix then hugged the taller tighter. "Why do you still smell so good after dancing?"

"That's so fucking random, but well, it's because I am clean"
"So you're saying I'm not? That's why I smell?"
"You don't smell, idiot"
"I don't?"
"You're sweaty but it makes your perfume smell so good"
"Oh really? Isn't that disgusting?"
"Oh shush. You're making me get away from you"
"Don't. I still want more hugs"